Your lowest moment as a fan

Billzfan23

For me it was when they announced that Dickie J was hired. I don't know what happened. I just snapped. I became furious with the Bills, Ralph Wilson and Marv Levy. The prospect of sucking for at least another three years was too much. I opened up the glass sliding door in my bedroom, (where I saw the ESPN bottom line that the Bills had hired Dick) and started throwing everything "Buffalo Bills" related I owned off my bedroom balcony into the pond just beyond the balcony (Bills hats, shirts jerseys etc).

I was yelling that I was done and that I would never watch the Bills ever again. My wife was stunned. She started crying. She said that she could never imagine me not being a Bills fan. Well she was right, just before preseason began I started getting that felling again and to this day I am a proud Bills fan.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been a fan for almost 50 years and right behind wide right and the mucked up miracle i have to say that my lowest point has be this last off season coming on to these different boards and listening to all the negative (&@%

I remember a play (think they were playing Tampa) where RJ got hit way after he released. A player would get ejected and fined for doing that today. Marcus Spriggs was standing right there. He didn't go after the defender or even help RJ up as he lay there bleeding.

If Lori was around she would remember that game. I think we lost a slew of players, some for their entire career.

I remember that. It's been a LONG time since we've had an offensive line with some nasty in it. Kent Hull and company would have NEVER stood by and let that happen to any QB standing behiind them. I believe Wood and Levitre would take it personally today. Not sure about the rest. I was really appalled when Losman was taken out by Wilfork and the line stood there and did nothing as well.

I remember that. It's been a LONG time since we've had an offensive line with some nasty in it. Kent Hull and company would have NEVER stood by and let that happen to any QB standing behiind them. I believe Wood and Levitre would take it personally today. Not sure about the rest. I was really appalled when Losman was taken out by Wilfork and the line stood there and did nothing as well.

Wow. after reading this entire thread-with all these memories brought back---someone needs to write a book...-

and call it The Buffalo Bills: An American Tragedy

Without a doubt week 5 in 2009 against the Browns... It was the first time I brought my daughter to a Bills game and we had to sit through a terrible display by both teams which ended with the Browns winning 6 -3... During the game I think I remember the Bills were flagged for 9 offensive false start calls. I didn't think I would ever go back after that. But, of course, when you're a true fan you go back. I hope I never have to see a game like that ever again.