Michelle obama

erynthered

You know what, I didn't like that either. Thank you for providing a reason as opposed to a generalized dislike for someone personally because you don't their politics or affiliates.

With that said, she did pay her personal expenses (if I remember correctly). However taxpayers picked up the plane tab, security, etc.

As an aside, do you personally dislike those who use taxpayer monies during difficult economic times? Do you think that Richard Shelby and Daniel Inouye are disgraceful for taking $5700 an hour flights to Paris and dining in the South of France on $500 a plate entrees, while meeting with defense contractors...all on the taxpayer dime? How about Rick Perry who still won't release how much he pays bodyguards from the state budget to chauffer he and his wife around on personal trips? And then there is the curious case of Nikki Haley, a staple at European resorts, who enjoys spending South Carolina tax payer dollars on herself and her friends.

This trend is equally applicable to Democrats, Republicans, Independents; they're all morally questionable.

I just want to know if you feel that they're all disgraceful and personally dislike them because of it?

Thanks for giving me the props.

I don't know how equal it is, but of course both parties do this. I don't see myself as a dem or republican. Americans are fed up with the shameless opulent lifestyles of the Washington politicians. The jig is up. Unless you're name is Charlie Rangle or Nancy Pelosi and live in a liberal district of brain dead and brain washed people, you're outta there when it comes voting time. The non-propagandized information flow of the internet has opened up the eyes of the masses. It's changed the game for good. You saw it in MA and NJ, then you saw it in the 2010 elections and you will see it again in 2012. If you're a Washington fat cat who says "do as I say not as I do", you're toast. Obama and his wife did themselves no favors with three years full of travel, lavish star-studded parties and endless rounds of golf during an almost depression-like period of our country. They only have themselves to blame.

Considering that I live in Potomac, MD (a suburb of DC), and she has visited elementary, and middle schools in the area - in addition to the fact that she has visited local bookstores, community centers, Boys and Girls club in Montgomery County, (I believe Fairfax County as well), et cetera - I feel confident in my assertion that "she has been active in the community."

But don't let that stop you from thinking that you're quick-witted and perceptive while others are mis-informed. I, too, can appreciate incongruity.

And what do you think the "DC" in "DC Tom" stands for, you dumbass?

Desperate Contrarian?

Downtrodden Cuckold?

:lol: :lol:

Sadly, those weren't funny. Not that I'm at all hurt by them - I don't give you enough thought to be concerned with what you think about me, and Lord knows I love a good, creative insult no matter who they're directed at. But these were neither good, creative nor funny, you sad pathetic little boy.

Sadly, those weren't funny. Not that I'm at all hurt by them - I don't give you enough thought to be concerned with what you think about me, and Lord knows I love a good, creative insult no matter who they're directed at. But these were neither good, creative nor funny, you sad pathetic little boy.

For a guy who doesn't care about me you sure do respond to each and every one of your posts. And for the record my digs on you were great. period. You see, I have a much wider arsenal than just calling people idiots like you do.

For a guy who doesn't care about me you sure do respond to each and every one of your posts.

Yeah, but only to call you a racist, which really isn't a great investment of time or thought when you consider it.

And for the record my digs on you were great. period.

No, they really weren't. Rather pathetic, actually. But you're a legend in your own mind. And probably your Klan meetings as well.

You see, I have a much wider arsenal than just calling people idiots like you do.

Again...I decline to invest the time. If you want me to insult you creatively, be a more substantial asshat. The quality of insults you get is directly proportional to the quality (not quantity, of which you present plenty) of nonsense you post, you idiot.

Yeah, but only to call you a racist, which really isn't a great investment of time or thought when you consider it.

No, they really weren't. Rather pathetic, actually. But you're a legend in your own mind. And probably your Klan meetings as well.

Again...I decline to invest the time. If you want me to insult you creatively, be a more substantial asshat. The quality of insults you get is directly proportional to the quality (not quantity, of which you present plenty) of nonsense you post, you idiot.

And now I've got you parsing out my posts and responding to them line by line. :lol:

Dung Chucker?

Derogatory _unt?

Dirty "? actually if you say that all together, it's funny! Dirty _unt Tom. Sounds like a pirate! "Dirt _unt Tom joins the Guild of Calamitous Intent!"

Deranged Cacophony?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

But she's striking

Look at the butt cheeks on that one!!

How anyone could look at those pictures of our First Lady and NOT conclude one of the following:

1- We have one of the best looking First Lady's in the world.

OR

2- This is the best-looking First Lady we've had in the past 30 years (not that the bar is super high).

Is beyond my comprehension. The attacks on her looks are just unimaginable to me.

How anyone could look at those pictures of our First Lady and NOT conclude one of the following:

OR

2- This is the best-looking First Lady we've had in the past 30 years (not that the bar is super high).

Is beyond my comprehension. The attacks on her looks are just unimaginable to me.

Without a doubt both. Usually, the response to the observation that she's beautiful goes something like she has an ape face or she has a big ass or her arms are too big. Some of which speaks to racism, some of which does not appreciate a woman who is in shape.

Either way, it's beyond assinine to attack her for eating. She is in great shape.

In any event, look around: She's pretty damn hot by normal standards...by politician standards, she's a supermodel...and by first ladies standards, no one since Jackie O holds a candle.

Without a doubt both. Usually, the response to the observation that she's beautiful goes something like she has an ape face or she has a big ass or her arms are too big. Some of which speaks to racism, some of which does not appreciate a woman who is in shape.

Either way, it's beyond assinine to attack her for eating. She is in great shape.

In any event, look around: She's pretty damn hot by normal standards...by politician standards, she's a supermodel...and by first ladies standards, no one since Jackie O holds a candle.

I judge a first lady by the children they produce. Winner? Laura Bush. :D

BTW what happened to those two hotties??

Some of you guys just have strange taste in women. When I was in school there was a girl we called ape (not to her face because that would be cruel). I didn't realize at the time that I was being racist, maybe because she was white. I just thought her face resembled that of an ape. Kind of like Michelle's.

And being 20+ years younger than most other first ladies doesn't make her beautiful. Look her up in a decade and see if she still does it for you.

Some of you guys just have strange taste in women. When I was in school there was a girl we called ape (not to her face because that would be cruel). I didn't realize at the time that I was being racist, maybe because she was white. I just thought her face resembled that of an ape. Kind of like Michelle's.

And being 20+ years younger than most other first ladies doesn't make her beautiful. Look her up in a decade and see if she still does it for you.

I knew you'd chime in on this topic :w00t:

Normal standards for an inmate or a sailor who's been on a submarine for a few years maybe.

OR

It's definitely more of #2, especially given the competition. But also knowing the predilection of the man in the big chair, the field should be expanded to include the paramours. In that case, Michelle falls to the back of the pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering that I live in Potomac, MD (a suburb of DC), and she has visited elementary, and middle schools in the area - in addition to the fact that she has visited local bookstores, community centers, Boys and Girls club in Montgomery County, (I believe Fairfax County as well), et cetera - I feel confident in my assertion that "she has been active in the community."

But don't let that stop you from thinking that you're quick-witted and perceptive while others are mis-informed. I, too, can appreciate incongruity.

All hail the politician's wife who campaigns. <_<

I do. I run a successful business.

And yet you're somehow inundated with Michelle Obama references? Really? I wonder how I manage to avoid that, since it's obviously so pervasive. <_<

I find it more than a little ironic that you think the coverage of Michelle Obama is annoying but your act here is somehow fresh and intelligent.

Every day on yahoo there is at least one story about her.

Who forces you to read Yahoo? Or click on the links? I'd ask if you understand that the First Lady of the United States of America is one of the most famous people on the planet and that news entities make money reporting on such people, but you're probably too busy warming your own flesh on the end of wire hanger with a Bic to understand something so obvious.

Almost every day you make some reference that makes you look like a stone !@#$ing racist. You should work on that instead of getting all "panty wadded" about the media covering famous people.