Michelle obama

erynthered

How anyone could look at those pictures of our First Lady and NOT conclude one of the following:

1- We have one of the best looking First Lady's in the world.

OR

2- This is the best-looking First Lady we've had in the past 30 years (not that the bar is super high).

Is beyond my comprehension. The attacks on her looks are just unimaginable to me.

It's definitely more of #2, especially given the competition. But also knowing the predilection of the man in the big chair, the field should be expanded to include the paramours. In that case, Michelle falls to the back of the pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering that I live in Potomac, MD (a suburb of DC), and she has visited elementary, and middle schools in the area - in addition to the fact that she has visited local bookstores, community centers, Boys and Girls club in Montgomery County, (I believe Fairfax County as well), et cetera - I feel confident in my assertion that "she has been active in the community."

But don't let that stop you from thinking that you're quick-witted and perceptive while others are mis-informed. I, too, can appreciate incongruity.

All hail the politician's wife who campaigns. <_<

I do. I run a successful business.

And yet you're somehow inundated with Michelle Obama references? Really? I wonder how I manage to avoid that, since it's obviously so pervasive. <_<

I find it more than a little ironic that you think the coverage of Michelle Obama is annoying but your act here is somehow fresh and intelligent.

Every day on yahoo there is at least one story about her.

Who forces you to read Yahoo? Or click on the links? I'd ask if you understand that the First Lady of the United States of America is one of the most famous people on the planet and that news entities make money reporting on such people, but you're probably too busy warming your own flesh on the end of wire hanger with a Bic to understand something so obvious.

Almost every day you make some reference that makes you look like a stone !@#$ing racist. You should work on that instead of getting all "panty wadded" about the media covering famous people.