NFL.com, ESPN.com Where R U Bills?

MClem06

Other than a 1 minute 3 highlight clip on espn sportscenter of the game "highlights" there is no mention of the blow out on either site. No Articles about how a playoff team last year got beat by the supposed 2nd last in the power rankings. I'd like to see them remain under the radar but on the other hand I'm sick of the B.S. from ESPN massaging brady's ego every chance they get and covering the Jets every chance they get. They are so obsessed with ratings that everything they cover is large market teams. Stinks for guys like me in FLA. with no local coverage of our team. I have to relie on horrible AFC East updates like this one... My link which is located in the AFC East Blog and pretty much states that the cheifs should be ashamed of themselves for losing to such a pitiful team. Wow. No love at all.

Just be glad that you didnt catch the highlight show on NFL Network. They did the highlights for Tampa/Detroit THREE times before they got to the Bills. Then Eisen, Deion, and the Mooch acted like they couldnt be less interested. Barely commented on them, and scoffed that "It was just KC" before moving on.

Oh well. We'll see what excuses they make when we stomp the Pats*

I'm in Florida right now too bud. But I'm enjoying WGR on the net for Buffalo football Monday, and it's awesome. We've all known for years that the small markets get no love on ESPN. There is plenty of great coverage out there if you aren't relying on lame TV. I'll simply take solace in the fact that we (the Bills) dished out the nastiest ass whooping of the week. Giddeyup!

As I have posted in the 2 other Whoa is me The media does not respect us threads. . .

Seriously WTF is wrong with Bills fans. We win and yet all we do is B*** and moan about what was said about the team. Last time I checked we won 41-7. Whoa is me the national media said mean things about us. They dont think we are that good, Boo fricken whoo. We need to drop the inferiority complex at the door.

Watching ESPN I swear Cam Newton won yesterday 41-7 and the Bills had their bye week....

Rookie QB throwing for 422 yards 2TD and rusing for another. Probaably the biggest story of teh week. It should get the attention that it is getting.

FYI a QB by the name of Tom Brady has never thrown for 400+ YDS. Kind of a big deal. Let alone in your first carrer start.

Rookie QB throwing for 422 yards 2TD and rusing for another. Probaably the biggest story of teh week. It should get the attention that it is getting.

FYI a QB by the name of Tom Brady has never thrown for 400+ YDS. Kind of a big deal. Let alone in your first carrer start.

its about who fans are interested in. other than bills fans, no one wants to see our highlights, chief fans dont want to see our highlights either.

everyone is curious what cam did. if we win some games, people might be curious what that team they have coming up on the schedule is all about.

it isnt about who is best but who draws the biggest audience. if you dont get that, i dont know what to tell you.