Congrats!

packfntk

Not sure if anyone here remembers me, but oh well. I am a Packers fan that has a soft spot for the Bills. I have posted here and there but thought it was necessary to hop on and say congrats on the big win. Well played! I hope this is a sight of things to come for you boys. Good luck in the upcoming weeks and beat the RAIDERS!

Not sure if anyone here remembers me, but oh well. I am a Packers fan that has a soft spot for the Bills. I have posted here and there but thought it was necessary to hop on and say congrats on the big win. Well played! I hope this is a sight of things to come for you boys. Good luck in the upcoming weeks and beat the RAIDERS!

Ya, we remember ya big cheesehead :P

Welcome back and thanks. Good to see your team opening the season in such fine form also. While the Pack is continuing their success, the Bills are just learning to win. Hope both teams continue to pound their opponents.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Yeah we started out strong but it is pretty much expected around here. I am a little nervouse because expectations are higher than ever. I think people will think the sky is falling when we lose for the first time, hopefully we can stay healthy and continue to play well.

Too bad the Jets had to pull that one out last night. I enjoy watching them lose.

Yeah we started out strong but it is pretty much expected around here. I am a little nervouse because expectations are higher than ever. I think people will think the sky is falling when we lose for the first time, hopefully we can stay healthy and continue to play well.

Too bad the Jets had to pull that one out last night. I enjoy watching them lose.

I enjoy watching Dallas lose too so I guess if the Jets were gonna win that's one team I'm OK with them beating.

Thanks for the congratulations!

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

:thumbsup:

Thanks, and good look against the Panthers - I hear Cam Newton is God-like :rolleyes:

Also thanks for Nick Barnett - now please send us Graham Harrell. (We need a better backup than Thigpen!)

:thumbsup:

Thanks, and good look against the Panthers - I hear Cam Newton is God-like :rolleyes:

Also thanks for Nick Barnett - now please send us Graham Harrell. (We need a better backup than Thigpen!)

Well he is on our practice squad. Let's cut a deal for ummmm... say..... a 2nd round pick? :lol:

I am about sick of hearing how Newton is the 2nd coming. He was facing the Cards D, yes we had an awful outing against Brees, but we were playing prevent for some of the game. We will come to play.

So is yesterday's game bringing you guys optimism? Are you thinking to have a decent season or what? Beat the crap out of the Raiders, I think you can.

Well he is on our practice squad. Let's cut a deal for ummmm... say..... a 2nd round pick? :lol:

I am about sick of hearing how Newton is the 2nd coming. He was facing the Cards D, yes we had an awful outing against Brees, but we were playing prevent for some of the game. We will come to play.

So is yesterday's game bringing you guys optimism? Are you thinking to have a decent season or what? Beat the crap out of the Raiders, I think you can.

Optimism????

19 and 0 baby!!!! B-)

(I'll still cheer for The Pack though - right until late January!)

Didn't Harrell have to clear waivers to get back on the PS? I can't understand how you guys keep getting away with stashing him there without losing him - clearly, he's your #2 QB next season after Flynn leaves.

Couldn't agree more about Newton - he'll get a dose of reality this week.

Edited by The Senator

Optimism????

19 and 0 baby!!!! B-)

(I'll still cheer for The Pack though - right until late January!)

Didn't Harrell have to clear waivers to get back on the PS? I can't understand how you guys keep getting away with stashing him there without losing him - clearly, he's your #2 QB next season after Flynn leaves.

Couldn't agree more about Newton - he'll get a dose of reality this week.

Yeah we love Harrell, well at least the fans do... And he is a safety net. Flynn has stated that he would like to sign an extension to be Rodgers backup, I guess I won't take that with a grain of salt, but he says he likes the culture on the team and he wants to win. Now usually QB's are the take charge type that want to play and win, so I guess we will wait and see.

Enjoying Barnett? I still follow him on Twitter, he always gives shout outs to the fans. He just didn't fit in our system for the money we were paying him and he was outplayed at MLB. Hope he tears it up for you guys!

Yeah we love Harrell, well at least the fans do... And he is a safety net. Flynn has stated that he would like to sign an extension to be Rodgers backup, I guess I won't take that with a grain of salt, but he says he likes the culture on the team and he wants to win. Now usually QB's are the take charge type that want to play and win, so I guess we will wait and see.

Enjoying Barnett? I still follow him on Twitter, he always gives shout outs to the fans. He just didn't fit in our system for the money we were paying him and he was outplayed at MLB. Hope he tears it up for you guys!

Barnett showed more skills in pass coverage than we have seen in years out of the LB position.

Thanks! Ever been in a Turkish prison?