We won the physical matchups

Lurker

The front offices' quest to get bigger and stronger was the most refreshing part of the game for me. It was a headslap to see the Bills pushing the Chiefs around on both sides of the ball.

Physical, physical, physical...I can't say it enough, it feels so good. For the first time in years, the Bills aren't behind the eight ball before they even step on the field.

Edited by Lurker

I have said it from the beginning....Buddy Nix KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

When you have a big nasty hard hitting defense then it changes what you can do on offense....

Not to mention....your injury list doesnt fill up quickly because you are using NFL sized players and not trying to gang tackle with undersized players......

Nix is doing it right and should be filling good after this game.

The front offices' quest to get bigger and stronger was the most refreshing part of the game for me. It was a headslap to see the Bills pushing the Chiefs around on both sides of the ball.

Physical, physical, physical...I can't say it enough, it feels so good. For the first time in years, the Bills aren't behind the eight ball before they even step on the field.

Amen! I also thought pursuit was faster and more persistant and tackling was stronger - it seemed like most of the time when the Bills got a hand on a Chief, that guy went down.

On the other side of the ball, they thought they had Freddy down so many times - and he got 2-3 yards after contact

Fitz had time to throw the ball, Jackson ran hard, defense made tackles, and we now have a tight end!