More Comments from WFAN.....

Bill from NYC

Mike and the Mad Dog agreed that the Buffalo Bills are the "hottest team in football." Then, they agreed that "even Bledsoe is doing well."

Francessa said that possible wild card teams (including the Bills) will have a chance knocking off the higher seeded teams, and that the Bills will beat SF AND PITTSBURGH!!!!

Their predictions mean little to me BUT, it is official. The Buffalo Bills are a respected football team. In fact, they are respected more from media sources than they are by many on this board. :unsure: Of course, I am referring to the hate-Drew at any and all costs addicts.

i did happen to catch them friday when they were making their picks(francessa picked the bills, russo laid off the game)...i think it was russo who said..."i don't trust bledsoe on the road."

he's right of course. but as long as the W's keep piling up, who cares?

i did happen to catch them friday when they were making their picks(francessa picked the bills, russo laid off the game)...i think it was russo who said..."i don't trust bledsoe on the road." 

he's right of course.  but as long as the W's keep piling up, who cares?

169848[/snapback]

Not me. Francessa apparently knows alot about donuts - and I ain't talking shutouts. His football takes are pedestrian at best.

Woody Paige and Tim Cowlishaw said the Bills are the most dangerous team and that JAX will lose one of the next two and the Pitt will beat BAL. Paige also said Buffalo is a better team than PITT right now.

169854[/snapback]

OK man, you got me psyched, and I will run with it....

The Bills ARE as good as Pitt. right now. Our STs are sick. Our Defense is very good. Big Ben was exposed just a tad vs. the lowly giants (without their 2 starting DEs).

Bill Parcells once said that football teams will lose at least one game for every starting rookie in the lineup. A week from Sunday, the steelers are going to get their asses kicked by the Buffalo Bills football team and the 12th man!!!

Oh yeah, Drew Bledsoe will be the winning QB.

Fire away, I dont care. I am about the Buffalo Bills running the table, and it IS going to happen!

They love us.

At least Mike does, I hear him say something good about us every day.

169962[/snapback]

Mike has picked the Bills something like 4 or 5 weeks in a row in his football pick battle with Maddog. He was busting on Maddog for having had the Vikes giving 3 points to the Lions. Funny stuff. :unsure:

Mike and the Mad Dog agreed that the Buffalo Bills are the "hottest team in football." Then, they agreed that "even Bledsoe is doing well."

Francessa said that possible wild card teams (including the Bills) will have a chance knocking off the higher seeded teams, and that the Bills will beat SF AND PITTSBURGH!!!!

Their predictions mean little to me BUT, it is official. The Buffalo Bills are a respected football team. In fact, they are respected more from media sources than they are by many on this board.  :unsure:  Of course, I am referring to the hate-Drew at any and all costs addicts.

169818[/snapback]

Fatcessa has been giving the bill props for ever.

I heard this tonight as well. Francesa does't see the Jags losing any of the next two games. I was happy to see the Raiders play well. I also think that the Texans can give the Jags a tough game. I think that the Jags can lose a game.

Go Bills!

Their predictions mean little to me BUT, it is official. The Buffalo Bills are a respected football team. In fact, they are respected more from media sources than they are by many on this board.  :lol:  Of course, I am referring to the hate-Drew at any and all costs addicts.

169818[/snapback]

you are correct. Drew has been awesome over the last few games. :lol:

good thing the Bills didn't have to move more than 10 yards to score.

SF will beat the Bills if the offense plays as it did against Bengals. Bengals were blitzing to stop the run and the offensive braintrust had no trust to let Drew throw the ball to exploit the weakness.

you are correct. Drew has been awesome over the last few games. :lol:

good thing the Bills didn't have to move more than 10 yards to score.

SF will beat the Bills if the offense plays as it did against Bengals. Bengals were blitzing to stop the run and the offensive braintrust had no trust to let Drew throw the ball to exploit the weakness.

170151[/snapback]

I am hoping that for your sake as a person, there is something you can enjoy other than hating Drew Bledsoe.

Bwahahaha! You seriously have NO grip on reality if you think that the 49'ers can even come CLOSE to winning this game. I'd say that even Losman, at his embryonic stage of development, could beat the 49'ers.

Bwahahaha!  You seriously have NO grip on reality if you think that the 49'ers can even come CLOSE to winning this game.  I'd say that even Losman, at his embryonic stage of development, could beat the 49'ers.

170234[/snapback]

there is no reason the niners should win this game, but on the other hand, there is no way the bills offense can be so ineffective and still win games...i thought we looked like sh-- on offense yesterday! and this was not the ravens we were playing!

there is no reason the niners should win this game, but on the other hand, there is no way the bills offense can be so ineffective and still win games...i thought we looked like sh-- on offense yesterday!  and this was not the ravens we were playing!

The 49'ers make the Bengals LOOK like the Ravens. If the Bills' offense scores 19 like they did against the Bengals, and the rest of the team fails to score points (which is highly unlikely), the Bills win easy. No way do the 49'ers score more than a TD, if even that.