More Comments from WFAN.....

Bill from NYC

you are correct. Drew has been awesome over the last few games. :lol:

good thing the Bills didn't have to move more than 10 yards to score.

SF will beat the Bills if the offense plays as it did against Bengals. Bengals were blitzing to stop the run and the offensive braintrust had no trust to let Drew throw the ball to exploit the weakness.

170151[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? You need to put on some glasses with thick lenses. SAN FRANCISCO SUCKS.

you are correct. Drew has been awesome over the last few games. :lol:

good thing the Bills didn't have to move more than 10 yards to score.

SF will beat the Bills if the offense plays as it did against Bengals. Bengals were blitzing to stop the run and the offensive braintrust had no trust to let Drew throw the ball to exploit the weakness.

170151[/snapback]

Ahhh, good to see you're still here, just lurking for the next opportunity to drop one of your moronic Drew bashes on us whenever you get the chance.

Don't you get tired of your redundant, broken-record self? We all have. :)

The media, as a whole, has always been kind to Buffalo since the late 1980's. There are always some exceptions ( Miami writers, Rick Riley of SI etc. ) but I find it funny when the Bills receive criticism in the national press and people flip out. 80-90% of the time, the national articles/talk radio banter concerning the Bills are very flattering.

I get a kick out of Francessa. They broadcast his radio show on TV. He just stares straight down at his notes and never lifts his head, just mumbling. To watch that show on T.V is akin to watching paint dry.

Well, I'm just glad to see some media OUTSIDE of Western NY give the Bills some credit. Francessa & Russo can be bandwagon-like a lot of times, but they have stuck with the Bills throughout the season.

For what it's worth, Francessa also said that the Bills would win out, but after beating GB, Jacksonville really had the best chance and would probably make the playoffs.

Let's also remember....as bad as San Francisco has been this year, they could easily take it upon themselves to spoil the Bills' chances. Perhaps the Cincy game is a wake-up call for the offense, but they better kick it into gear this week. This is the NFL...you do NOT take any team lightly. The Bills will probably be a double-digit favorite and *should* cover, but that's why they play the game....