Coach Sal on WGR this aft.

PromoTheRobot

I always thought it would be great to organize a call in assault on Dope and his Lapdog similar to what the two guys on the Stern show do - I think its Sal and Richard - where they just do call in after call in of staged calls to humiliate/antagonize Radio Talk shows....I think we could get Dope to actually blow a fuse....

I always thought it would be great to organize a call in assault on Dope and his Lapdog similar to what the two guys on the Stern show do - I think its Sal and Richard - where they just do call in after call in of staged calls to humiliate/antagonize Radio Talk shows....I think we could get Dope to actually blow a fuse....

God that would be hilarious! FYI Darryl Talley is on with Sal at 1pm. All Chiefs-Bills talk to 2pm.

PTR

God that would be hilarious! FYI Darryl Talley is on with Sal at 1pm. All Chiefs-Bills talk to 2pm.

PTR

Seriously - have you heard those guys on Howard Stern......it is almost painful to listen to as they humiliate the host.....you have to get a bunch of people to do it - calling in from different numbers....I assume that Dope would simply not do any calls - maybe a long term plan of consistant needling would be good

Edited by baskin

It just ended, it was a great show. I hope he gets moved to the pre-game show...and post game show.

Strongly disagree. Even though he is not a really a fan of football, his warm personality and game breakdown more than make up for this. :rolleyes: Buffalo sports radio is minor league. Hopefully, Sal is a step in a positive direction.

What a novel concept. A host that comes prepared to talk sports, has interesting guests on(instead of Sully and Paul Hamilton several times a week), and can have interesting conversations with callers.

But I guess as long as he keeps on having food and actor drafts, Schoop is okay in his bosses eyes. :wallbash:

Edited by LabattBlue

What a novel concept. A host that comes prepared to talk sports, has interesting guests on(instead of Sully and Paul Hamilton several times a week), and can have interesting conversations with callers.

But I guess as long as he keeps on having food and actor drafts, Schoop is okay in his bosses eyes. :wallbash:

Sal's show should show how far behind the rest of the 'GR staff is.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I enjoyed listening yesterday, thanks for supplying the link. I honestly never heard him before and it was interesting and entertaining. I liked the bit where he had a (well informed) journalist from KC on and of course the Tally part.

I'd never heard of him before, either. Very good show. I'm glad I listened and hope to continue doing so.

The thing about Sal is that the show content is always sports-related. He does his homework and reaches out to sources to make the show worth listening to. He explains different nuances about the game and never belittles callers. No "schlocky" gimmicky stuff, which I for one, love.

Edited by indiragandhi'sthong