Fitzy's Wednesday media conference

Chandler#81

With regard to the beard "It's on!" AMISH RIFLE is back!

It IS on Ye, if only he was Polish. My bones are telling me Bills 24, Chefs 13.

(do me a favor will you...this is on the qt...I need some survivor pool help over on off the wall...you could also offer some less than stellar advice to my opponent)

I really like the guy. He's still maturing as a player - he's barely been a starter and I truly believe he has not yet hit his ceiling. Really excited to see what he does in his second year in the offense. I just hope that shaky o-line play and young WRs don't derail his progress. And he really, really, really needs to protect the ball better this year.

I really like the guy. He's still maturing as a player - he's barely been a starter and I truly believe he has not yet hit his ceiling. Really excited to see what he does in his second year in the offense. I just hope that shaky o-line play and young WRs don't derail his progress. And he really, really, really needs to protect the ball better this year.

HE also needs to protect himself better. Took too many bone-jarring hits last year on scrambles for minimal yardage. I appreciate him not taking the sacks but he has to slide more and protect himself. Taking on LB's worked while he was a backup and had to prove himself but now that the team depends on him, he should slide.

It IS on Ye, if only he was Polish. My bones are telling me Bills 24, Chefs 13.

I'm thinking 23-3. NOT because Cassel isn't playing. It's because I expect eye-opening dominence from our new defense AND a strong game from Fitz.

(but I'll take 5-3):blush:

Cassel is not playing?

Cassel says he'll play "come hell, or high water".

Cassell doesn't scare me as much as their running game does. Keep them near a "C" note on the ground, put some pressure on Cassell, and the D will be ok. We'll need some help on ST and if the O needs is efficient, we'll have a good shot at the W.

So what are we going with for the WR squad nickname - the No-Names or the Goon Squad?

I've always liked how Fitz plays the game, the question has always been his consistency. Hopefully with the time he's had that wrinkle has been ironed out and he becomes another QB that just a few years to mature in the NFL, something he even admitted with his eyes wide open comment and acknowledging even though he got a few starts his rookie year he wasn't ready.

I don't know for sure. If he doesn't or is in obvious discomfort, THAT will be the reason the Talking Heads will use for us winning.

Rumor has it he'll play, but for how long is the question. After a couple of stiff shots from Williams, Merriman and Dareus who knows. But I think Williams had in right in his interview from Monday, regardless of Cassel playing you can expect KC to run it often.

I don't know for sure. If he doesn't or is in obvious discomfort, THAT will be the reason the Talking Heads will use for us winning.

True that.....They can use whatever reason they want, it will have zero affect on my victory celebration!!

Cassel says he'll play "come hell, or high water".

Cassell doesn't scare me as much as their running game does. Keep them near a "C" note on the ground, put some pressure on Cassell, and the D will be ok. We'll need some help on ST and if the O needs is efficient, we'll have a good shot at the W.

Hell will be coming for you on the first play, Matt. :ph34r::devil::ph34r: