Saturday golf and other activities!

SDS

So as of right now is it just myself, my son, SDS, and TPS who will be golfing Saturday?

Guffalo? Jack? You guys in? Anyone else who will be in town wanna tee it up? SDS hit a 65 last weekend and I rocked a 58 last night - I know that might scare some people off. :nana:

Holy crap, 58! Was that a course record? :devil:

On the bright side, I have 2 coupons confirmed, and 2 more "in the mail." If you play 9, it's covered; otherwise, you pay for the second 9 only. As of now, I think I can only play 9. Given that I am going to Pearl Jam Thursday and the game Sunday, the wife is giving me the evil eye.

Fortunately, it's all in the name of birthday week, though it's next week...

So as of right now is it just myself, my son, SDS, and TPS who will be golfing Saturday?

Guffalo? Jack? You guys in? Anyone else who will be in town wanna tee it up? SDS hit a 65 last weekend and I rocked a 58 last night - I know that might scare some people off. :nana:

I have to pass, I have my son who is not a golfer with me and we are going to be running around in Buffalo and Canada Saturday. One of these years I will finally be able to card my usual 63 in your presence.

For anyone in the southtowns we will be doing our third annual pre-home opener pub crawl on Saturday afternoon/ night. The good news is there is also an Oktoberfest going on in the village that day. Mammoser's for wings that night. Definitely a top 3 wing joint in all of WNY.

http://www.hamburgoktoberfest.com/

Best. Wings. Period!!

Enjoy, Ya bastage!! :thumbsup: