Joique Bell

Charles Romes

If we had kept Joique we would not have had to waste a 5th round pick on White. White looks pedestrian. Instead we could have wasted our 5th round pick on someone else that won't contribute.

Wow, I'm impressed!

If you get just a little tad more negative, you could make the Guinness Book of World Records as the first person to achieve superconductivity of the circulatory system (measured temp of -270 C or so)

I do not understand the man love for this guy around here. He is a fringe player at best, evidenced by his bouncing around the league. He will likely be cut by New Orleans as well when their real RB gets healthy. Better than Spiller? Better than White? You people need some perspective.

I do not understand the man love for this guy around here. He is a fringe player at best, evidenced by his bouncing around the league. He will likely be cut by New Orleans as well when their real RB gets healthy. Better than Spiller? Better than White? You people need some perspective.

better than white isnt crazy. might not be true, but not crazy. honestly, more nfl ready then spiller might not even be crazy. obviously spiller is more physically gifted and has loads more potential.

his agent is either smart, or terrible.... i havent decided which. since leaving buffalo hes bounced between indy, philly and new orleans..... maybe not the easiest teams to make, but great places to shine if you get an opportunity.

I think johnny White does a great job of running into the backs of the OL. I liked Bell better than White.

I think Johnny White is completely overmatched at the NFL level. I think he'll be next year's Ed Wang. (5th round pick that lasted one season in Buffalo). But for the fact that Nix is in no position to cut his draft picks in their first year, given the franchise's "Build through the Draft" mantra, I think he'd be cut already. Nothing against White personally, in fact I hope I'm wrong. But, he just looks slow, small, indecisive, and soft. And yes, I know the blocking in front of him was bad also.