Favorite Moment Yesterday:

Alaska Darin

Mularkey ripping fast Freddie for his incredibly stupid pickup of the rolling punt.  Man, I love when head coaches don't just shake their head and expect their position coaches to give players the "what for".

Get some, Mikey!

169060[/snapback]

AD, Prioleaux (sic?) was standing over him and I heard him scream, "You dont do that man!" It was so loud the TV mikes picked it up.

It was fantastic.

Mularkey ripping fast Freddie for his incredibly stupid pickup of the rolling punt.  Man, I love when head coaches don't just shake their head and expect their position coaches to give players the "what for".

Get some, Mikey!

169060[/snapback]

I really hope they drop "Fast" Freddie as soon as possible. That guy seems to make a bone-headed play in every game.

Mine was Takeo's pick for the TD. What a player that guy is.

169075[/snapback]

Absolutely. I was going bananas on that play.

I had a great moment at the Colts game last night. I wore my Bills sweatshirt and saw two guys with Chad Johnson jersies on (they had driven up from Cincy after our game). They saw me, smiled and I yelled (in classic Newman to Keith Hernandez fashion), "Nice game, pretty boy!" They immediately got the Seinfeld reference and we had a good laugh.

I really hope they drop "Fast" Freddie as soon as possible. That guy seems to make a bone-headed play in every game.

169088[/snapback]

The kid is just that -- a kid. He's a rookie.

He'll be a good special teamer for a while. I am sure they'll keep him. I love having both him and Nate back for punt returns.

How fast you forget this big return a few weeks back.

The kid is just that -- a kid. He's a rookie.

He'll be a good special teamer for a while. I am sure they'll keep him. I love having both him and Nate back for punt returns.

How fast you forget this big return a few weeks back.

Exactly. He's not going anywhere and will only get better/smarter. Luckily he got away with it, but he won't be doing THAT again.