WNY TEA PARTY

Ive been trying to do some research into the local tea party groups to see which is the real moovement (not the ones influenced by RINOs and democrats claiming to be tea party). I would like to be involved with one and was hoping maybe someone here has first hand knowledge on this. It seems like TEANY is legit?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been trying to do some research into the local tea party groups to see which is the real moovement (not the ones influenced by RINOs and democrats claiming to be tea party). I would like to be involved with one and was hoping maybe someone here has first hand knowledge on this. It seems like TEANY is legit?

Koolaid all gone! :devil:

The more I think about your arrogant comment the more it pisses me off. Justify why teaparty people are crazy? what is your logic and reasoning? If your going to make a prejudiced comment back it up and explain.

The dude is the ultimate example of a liberal lemming and you're asking him for logic and reasoning? :lol:

The more I think about your arrogant comment the more it pisses me off. Justify why teaparty people are crazy? what is your logic and reasoning? If your going to make a prejudiced comment back it up and explain.

hey man...Im just trying to help you out here. Conservative Republicans And Zealot Yahoos meet everyday at 400 Forest Avenue. I think you would be a perfect fit.

The dude is the ultimate example of a liberal lemming and you're asking him for logic and reasoning? :lol:

Oooh....I love it when you say Lemming. Say it again...please.

hey man...Im just trying to help you out here. Conservative Republicans And Zealot Yahoos meet everyday at 400 Forest Avenue. I think you would be a perfect fit.

If you are going to say something stupid without and basis for your claim back it up. WHY ? not just some stupid hit and run comment, but WHY am I crazy because I support the tea party ?

you have nothing and you know it. Just spout some ad nauseum liberal talking point about extremists, or racist. I dare you.

You liberals are the prejudiced extremists in your treatment of the tea party.

If you are going to say something stupid without and basis for your claim back it up. WHY ? not just some stupid hit and run comment, but WHY am I crazy because I support the tea party ?

you have nothing and you know it. Just spout some ad nauseum liberal talking point about extremists, or racist. I dare you.

You liberals are the prejudiced extremists in your treatment of the tea party.

You just want to hang all the black folk, dont you?

<bishop headcase>

http://www.rusthompson.com/

Rus Thompson is a good person to look for. He's on Tom Baurle (WBEN) all the time and he's got a good small government/constitutional message. Im not sure if he still runs tea party rallies or whatever. I'm looking to get involved too as Nov 2012 gets closer.

Thompson's group is pretty much the GOP orthodoxy as established by Dick Armey and the Coke Bros under the guise of a supposed "grassroots" movement. Hence the common perception among many that the tea party is actually "astroturf".

If you are going for the lesser of two evils try the group that supported Jack Davis candidacy for congress earlier this year. They may be nuttier than squirrelshit but they have a helluva lot more credibility than Thompson's pseudo RNC front group.

Ugh. I feel unclean just talking about these people.

Rus Thompson is a good person to look for. He's on Tom Baurle (WBEN) all the time and he's got a good small government/constitutional message. Im not sure if he still runs tea party rallies or whatever. I'm looking to get involved too as Nov 2012 gets closer.

yeah he is a regular on pretty much every show on "News" radio 930 which should alone preclude him from having anything of substance to say.

I will give him his due tho for trying to end the Grand Island tolls.