Fact -bills will be a lot better then last year

mc kid 78

<WARNING!> Grammer Polise

Love you're enthusiasm, Happy Meal Kid! -but stay in skool

1.) Their our know Facts about the future -accept death

2.) Names our spelt with capitol ledders

3.) You're spelling implies your younger THEN yore actual grade

3.) I agree, there thinking is way out they're.

Their eye go again..

Thanks for the laugh Chandler. Gave me a good chuckle.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No its not totally obvious to anyone watching the past three weeks. They have no looked remarkably better, especially considering there has been virtually no gameplanning.

They've been stuffing opposing run games. Last pre-season the starters were getting shreaded on the ground and that carried over to the regular season. I am surprised that hasn't been obvious, but if it's not to you I apologize.

The Dolphins, Jets and Pats all have defenses that are better than ours. Our pass defense will be exposed this year as teams will pass more as our run defense should be better.

The Dolphins, Jets and Pats all have offenses better than ours. Henne and Sanchez will make major improvements. Henne because he is getting better, Sanchez because he has more weapons.

I think the Pats will be an improved team.

We will be a better team but still may win one game in the AFC East.

Edited by jumbalaya

Forget the luck bowl,bills will have the best d in the east.Not just because we drafted marcel,its all the other guys together-barnett,merriman,moats,williams,carrington,davis,troup,batten,morrison,wilson,byrd,florence,mcgee-not all super stars,but some solid vets mixed with young up and comers. Do any of the other teams in the east have better lbs?and the offence will be better as well ,i know we lost lee but he only had 37 rep -and i dont buy this song and dance that lee was only reason that johnson ever got open. your telling me teams are not going to cover parrish or nelson if they go deep, maybe they wont draw 2 defenders but if they leave a opening fitz will put it up.It will be a turn around year-the guys on tv dont even know are roster its a joke-its just lazy reporting .They just think its a safe bet to say the bills suck.THERE WRONG!

I Didn't know Russ Brandon Joined this site. :doh:

They've been stuffing opposing run games. Last pre-season the starters were getting shreaded on the ground and that carried over to the regular season. I am surprised that hasn't been obvious, but if it's not to you I apologize.

I guess Im the type of person who wouldnt call the Defense vastly improved because of some preseason games where the opposing offenses arent game planning. If vast improvement is so obvious to you, then you must have years of football experience beyond my own. kudos. I seem to recall the Jags running 4 runs plays in a row when they scored last game.

I seem to recall the Jags running 4 runs plays in a row when they scored last game.

So you haven't seen all the stuffs at the line or all the 3-and-outs the _starting_ defenders have been getting this preseason? Or do you think you saw that last pre-season when it was starters on both sides?

The Dolphins, Jets and Pats all have defenses that are better than ours. Our pass defense will be exposed this year as teams will pass more as our run defense should be better.

The Dolphins, Jets and Pats all have offenses better than ours. Henne and Sanchez will make major improvements. Henne because he is getting better, Sanchez because he has more weapons.

Worse than the Dolphins on both sides of the ball???

That's just bizarre - considering all the defensive upgrades SINCE the Bills kicked the Dolphins heads in near the end of last season in Miami when the fish needed that game to stay in the playoff hunt.

Henne is freaking atrocious and Sparano is as good as gone, btw. The Dolphins may well get Luck - they have 1-15 written all over them.

So you haven't seen all the stuffs at the line or all the 3-and-outs the _starting_ defenders have been getting this preseason? Or do you think you saw that last pre-season when it was starters on both sides?

They are still giving up 136 yards a game, 27th in the league. They were 26th last preseason.

I didnt see one three and out the first two games when the starters were in. Against Jax they had two of them, where one set of downs was three passes. So no im not see "all those 3 and outs". Jax RB when the starters were playing was avg 4.3 yds a carry.

We may have the worst defense in the division, but there's no way we have the worst offense. Ours is definitely better than Miami's and one may make the case that our offense is better than NYJ

I do think the Bills will be better than last year, but saying something is a "fact" doesn't make it so. The Bills defense should be much improved, but to say that they will go from being one of the worst (THE worst run d) last year, to being one of the best is asking a little much. I do like our starters on defense now, but if just one or two of them get hurt we are screwed. Merriman looked great, but still hasn't proven he can stay healthy (if anything he has proven the opposite). Davis and Barnett have looked really good to me so far, but they are older with not much depth behind them.

If we stay healthy, our defense has a chance to pretty good I think though.

We may have the worst defense in the division, but there's no way we have the worst offense. Ours is definitely better than Miami's and one may make the case that our offense is better than NYJ

I think that is a reasonable statement to make...

Also, the Dolphins D is vastly overrated. They could be the worst team in the NFL overall this year.

Their eye go again..

Noam Chomsky would disagree. It could be that the person in question is busy and wanted to jot down a few thoughts. It could also be the because we seem to text more then we write , this is the new norm. My friend the days of Jefferson and Adams writing letters is over. Lighten up

I do think the Bills will be better than last year, but saying something is a "fact" doesn't make it so. The Bills defense should be much improved, but to say that they will go from being one of the worst (THE worst run d) last year, to being one of the best is asking a little much. I do like our starters on defense now, but if just one or two of them get hurt we are screwed. Merriman looked great, but still hasn't proven he can stay healthy (if anything he has proven the opposite). Davis and Barnett have looked really good to me so far, but they are older with not much depth behind them.

If we stay healthy, our defense has a chance to pretty good I think though.

I think that is a reasonable statement to make...

Also, the Dolphins D is vastly overrated. They could be the worst team in the NFL overall this year.

I disagree with the last statement. The fins defense is decent, not even close to the leagues worst imo

Their eye go again..

How many times do I have to read posts from people who think they are clever making fun of someone who has sub-par grammar by doing things like:

interchanging their/there/they're, two/too/to, or then/than

switching "s" and "c"

spelling phonetically

It's not clever, it's just annoying. Some people suck at grammar, get over it and move on. As long as I can understand what they are writing, then that's good enough for me.

Forget the luck bowl,bills will have the best d in the east.Not just because we drafted marcel,its all the other guys together-barnett,merriman,moats,williams,carrington,davis,troup,batten,morrison,wilson,byrd,florence,mcgee-not all super stars,but some solid vets mixed with young up and comers. Do any of the other teams in the east have better lbs?and the offence will be better as well ,i know we lost lee but he only had 37 rep -and i dont buy this song and dance that lee was only reason that johnson ever got open. your telling me teams are not going to cover parrish or nelson if they go deep, maybe they wont draw 2 defenders but if they leave a opening fitz will put it up.It will be a turn around year-the guys on tv dont even know are roster its a joke-its just lazy reporting .They just think its a safe bet to say the bills suck.THERE WRONG!

Ladies and gentlemen. What we have here is a prime example of a Delirious Dreamer.

How many times do I have to read posts from people who think they are clever making fun of someone who has sub-par grammar by doing things like:

switching "s" and "c"

spelling phonetically

It's not clever, it's just annoying. Some people suck at grammar, get over it and move on. As long as I can understand what they are writing, then that's good enough for me.

I agree , in the end I think we are all just busy , trying to have some fun and writing down a few thoughts, mistakes happen.

switching "s" and "c"

spelling phonetically

I guess it wouldn't do two much to point out you're grammatical heirs than?

Blah Blah Blah. We didn't "lose" Lee, we gave him away. Our defense is going to be better, but not close to the defense of the Jets, especially the backfield. I hope you are correct, but it is a safe bet for them to say the Bills Suck since they have for over a decade. If the Bills are indeed on finally headed in the right direction, and that is yet to be seen, it is going to take some time doing it small piece by small piece. Getting your hopes up that we are the team that is going to go from last to winning the Super Bowl, you are setting yourself up for a major disappointment. You probably also need to look up the Webster's definition of "fact."

I like your optimism, but the Jets have a better quarterback with much more of an upside. Their offensive line is light years better than ours. They have 3 or 4 real good or better recievers, we have 1. Their running backs are at least as good as ours, if not better. Their tight end is much better, we haven't had a productive TE since Metzelaars. Now that I think about it, maybe that is why the Bills gave away their best receiver, to minimize the impact of the great corners that the Jets have.

Edited by billsfreak