4-0 IS VERY POSSIBLE!!!!

Every game will need to be taken very seriously. We have a lot to learn from mistakes against Patriots. I think we were lucky indeed to pull that one out. We need to get much better with penalties and drops.

That being said, we have some serious coaching skills thats for sure!! and a truckload of heart.

go bills go!

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every game will need to be taken very seriously. We have a lot to learn from mistakes against Patriots. I think we were lucky indeed to pull that one out. We need to get much better with penalties and drops.

That being said, we have some seroius coaching skills thats for sure!! and a truckload of heart.

go bills go!

sure beats jauron coaching

so now what do you guys think about my prediction????

yes, preseason counts. (not the score, but the play)

3 down, 1 to go

Absolutely hysterical reading all of this chatter!! Good call!! I would have never thought it, but happy I kept my mouth shut on this thread... still laughing!

Absolutely hysterical reading all of this chatter!! Good call!! I would have never thought it, but happy I kept my mouth shut on this thread... still laughing!

i saw how our 1st team was very impressive against the jags.

i saw dareus really helping out our run stop game

i saw barnett doing a hellava good job tackling

i saw we had very very close games last year

i saw our offense super solid and full of major potential (honestly i didnt think it would be so special. i just knew it was going to be good)

so on and so on

predicting 4-0 was not that hard for me

i saw how our 1st team was very impressive against the jags.

i saw dareus really helping out our run stop game

i saw barnett doing a hellava good job tackling

i saw we had very very close games last year

i saw our offense super solid and full of major potential (honestly i didnt think it would be so special. i just knew it was going to be good)

so on and so on

predicting 4-0 was not that hard for me

... it also helped that Ochocinco dropped that perfectly thrown TD pass, otherwise we'd be back to your 3-1

... it also helped that Ochocinco dropped that perfectly thrown TD pass, otherwise we'd be back to your 3-1

Ocho is taking alot of heat for dropping that pass. And, perhaps, rightfully so. But, the Pats* still scored on that drive. All his drop did was take more time off the clock. If he catches the ball and scores; in no way does it equate to a Pat* win. If anything, the way that game was going, it would have lead to a couple more scores by each team. So, no, I reject your notion that Ocho's dropped pass was what allowed us to win.