Obama's Uncle arrested

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the president’s book “Dreams from my Father,” there is a reference to an uncle who left and never came back.

Well, he's back now. :D

How funny is it that we are "obligated" to grant citizenship to these people, according to...them.

Perhaps this is the reason why Obama FAILed to address illegal immigration in any way, shape or form. He didn't even try to get the DREAM? act passed, because he knew it had a snowball's chance of getting through the Democrat House, never mind the Republican.

But I wonder if the real reason is: he knew that these oddballs were in this country, and that they would damage his self image.

How funny is it that we are "obligated" to grant citizenship to these people, according to...them.

Perhaps this is the reason why Obama FAILed to address illegal immigration in any way, shape or form. He didn't even try to get the DREAM? act passed, because he knew it had a snowball's chance of getting through the Democrat House, never mind the Republican.

But I wonder if the real reason is: he knew that these oddballs were in this country, and that they would damage his self image.

Honestly, if you were Obama's uncle wouldn't you go out and get sauced every night?

The plot thickens....

President Obama’s uncle had Social Security ID

President Obama’s accused drunken-driving uncle — who was busted after a near collision with a Framingham cop — has had a valid Social Security number for at least 19 years, despite being an illegal immigrant ordered to be deported back to Kenya, the Herald has learned.

The president’s 67-year-old uncle, Obama Onyango, has had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and Social Security number since at least 1992, said Registry of Motor Vehicles spokesman Michael Verseckes.

Next question --- at 67, has he been collecting?

Not surprising tho. They run classes on how immigrants can suck the teat dry of every level of government.

The plot thickens....

President Obama’s uncle had Social Security ID

Next question --- at 67, has he been collecting?

Not surprising tho. They run classes on how immigrants can suck the teat dry of every level of government.

Since 1992... can't blame it on Obama. Kinda funny that no one knew about him until now. I'm all for getting illegal immigrants out of the country, but this really isn't an Obama story as much as it is an illegal immigrant story.

Since 1992... can't blame it on Obama. Kinda funny that no one knew about him until now. I'm all for getting illegal immigrants out of the country, but this really isn't an Obama story as much as it is an illegal immigrant story.

There was a whole controversy about whether Obama is a citizen. I didn't put much into it then but if his uncle is an illegal immigrant with a social security card, couldn't Obama's birth certificate be faked? It sounds like his family knows how to get around paperwork problems.

There was a whole controversy about whether Obama is a citizen. I didn't put much into it then but if his uncle is an illegal immigrant with a social security card, couldn't Obama's birth certificate be faked? It sounds like his family knows how to get around paperwork problems.

It is entirely possible- I will give you that, of course. You make a good point that this will bring up the doubts once again to the surface.

Granted that it initially happened before Pres. Obama had much/any influence.... But he does take some ownership when/if his administration doesn't deport his aunt and now his uncle the same way they've done with other illegal immigrants accused/convicted of crimes. (One of the few things I supported.... which they're now curbing back).

Just because it didn't go through Congress doesn't mean it's not administration policy. In June, he directed ICE agents to exercise "prosecutorial discretion" (wink, wink) and gave revised guidelines for who should be detained and deported. So, it is de facto law.