Obama's Uncle arrested

Thanks, I look forward to his response.

With god, all is possible.

OK well that was a little bit of a longer process than I wanted/expected.

I haven't done a GvG in a while but usually it is a pretty easy, albeit secret, process. I couldn't find the Googlebot but then found him shooting pool with Sven. Let's just say the Googlebot's math skills are a little better than Sven's. You know, angles and all. Playing pool with Sven is like shooting craps with Holcomb's arm. Lots of errors. I started the process and it wasn't working at all. After a few diagnostics I knew the problem was.............you guessed it...........Sammy. He had removed the trans-dimensional sensmonifier's adapter kit. He was using it as a pedestal in a shrine to Carl which is weird because it is not like Carl is dead or anything. I really don't want to get into that. He was really pissed when I took it apart to get the adapter kit back. I told him it was to help you out Gene so watch your back if you are around hamsters.

Anyway long story short, I got the thing up and running. The big man was happy to hear from me and laughed it up a bit about Sammy's shrine. He just basically gets a kick out of Sammy because of his whole attitude. I told him if he likes Sammy so much......never mind. I love Sammy. So I told him I had a question from you and he was glad about it. I hate it when he is glad about it. He usually tells long stories about something right after he says that. Well anyway it got even worse this time. I think it was about 10:15 when this all started and he said "let me tell you about Gene....". No big deal but the voice was Vin Scully. Ooooh that's a bad sign. Another bad sign was that he started to tell me all the nitty gritty details of how you came to be who you are. You'd think it would start at your birth and with some of his stories it does, but yours started with some fisherman in Mesopotamia named Gronk. I tried to listen for a while but nodded off. I really can't take Vin Scully. Seriously.

Next thing I know I hear "are you listening?.....are you listening?. I get that a lot but it is usually from chicks so I woke up and instinctively answered "Of course I am". I glanced at the clock. 2:14 AM. Geez Gene what the hell? So Vin Scully wrapped up by saying "so in my last desperate attempt to get him to see the light I made it reflect off his head". It sounds like it was an interesting story. If he did it in Lee's voice I would know the whole thing. Sorry about that. I know you might be interested.

This next part was mainly my fault and a little your fault. Vin Scully asked me what the question was. I was flustered because I had just woken up so I read it right off my TBD flatscreen which is only a 72 inch plasma and it was on the other side of the room:

4. Scrapping all that crap, if god is omnipotent, omniscient and benevolent, how do you explain free will?

I even said the "4" part. No more Vin Scully. He was now alternating between Andy Griffith, Peter Falk and Angela Lansbury voices.

Griffith: "Scrapping what crap?"

Me: It's nothing

Falk: "I guess if it's nothing, it won't hurt to tell me."

Me: "It's getting late"

Lansbury: "I am not really worried about time."

Griffith: "And why did you start by saying 4? There must be three other questions."

After a little more squirming I came clean on your first three questions. I knew this was bad because he is not a fan of wiseguy stuff. He said he wasn't mad but he said it in the voice of Linda Blair. And not Linda Blair from the beginning of that movie. I asked for a 5 minute break and if we could get to question 4. He said ok.

After I changed my pants and got back he started talking in a voice I didn't know. When I asked he said it was David Carradine. He was addressing you directly now:

You have already answered that just by asking young grasshopper.

I tried to put myself in your shoes because I thought you'd be pissed being called a grasshopper because I think those things eat worms. Gross. Anyway he explained about some old TV show and blah blah blah whatever I gave up on that part. I then excoriated him over the "answering your own question" mumbo jumbo. He said to just relay the message and that you would get it but I called BS.

I stood my ground and he finally gave in.

In another new voice; we're getting close to a GvG record here; he said like Robin Williams when he does that soft nurturing voice thing:

Tell Gene that there is nothing I wouldn't give, including a little part of me.

I really didn't get it and given the Robin Williams voice I was a little worried for a while about....well never mind....but that is misplaced. The big man is a good dude. I still don't get it but I am sure the intentions are good. If you don't get it, that is ok. One follow up question is allowed and the answer should be quicker now that the adapter kit is fixed. Try to be precise though because the third question, while allowable comes with all sorts of stipulations.

I hope this helps.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...