Jags vs Bills Gate count

I bet at max there was about 50-55k there. Lower bowl was pretty full and the middle 5 sections of each upper deck was decent to start the game. By the middle of the 2nd quarter people had already started to leave.

Wow....that's disturbing. Must have been one hell of a half-time wing and beer special somewhere. :beer:

Nobody ever stays for preseason games very long. Since I'm stuck paying full price for the games since season ticket holders don't get a break, I figured i mind as well stay since I had to pay so much for an exhibition.

Nobody ever stays for preseason games very long. Since I'm stuck paying full price for the games since season ticket holders don't get a break, I figured i mind as well stay since I had to pay so much for an exhibition.

Why do some people try to say we're paying full price for exhibition games? We're not. My tickets are $55 per game. 9 x $55 =$495. I paid $436 which includes a service fee. Therefore, if I count the regular season games at $55, I'm paying $51 total for the 2 preseason games. Any way you look at it, we are either getting a discount on all games or we are paying less than 50% of the full price for the exhibition games, but season ticket holders are not paying full price for the games. One way or another, we are getting a break.

BTW, since I live close to 300 miles away, I just give away my seat and eat the extra $51 because it costs me more than $100 just to get to the stadium and I'm not paying over $100 to see an exhibition game, especially when I am able to pay less than $20 for the entire preseason and watch it in high def on my computer.

Why do some people try to say we're paying full price for exhibition games? We're not. My tickets are $55 per game. 9 x $55 =$495. I paid $436 which includes a service fee. Therefore, if I count the regular season games at $55, I'm paying $51 total for the 2 preseason games. Any way you look at it, we are either getting a discount on all games or we are paying less than 50% of the full price for the exhibition games, but season ticket holders are not paying full price for the games. One way or another, we are getting a break.

BTW, since I live close to 300 miles away, I just give away my seat and eat the extra $51 because it costs me more than $100 just to get to the stadium and I'm not paying over $100 to see an exhibition game, especially when I am able to pay less than $20 for the entire preseason and watch it in high def on my computer.

Every season ticket holder for every team in every sport I have ever heard of does not pay face value for the tickets. That's the benefit to the fan for paying out all the money up front. If you look at the season ticket price for your seat and multiply it by 9 you should wind up with the amount you paid. Which means as a season ticket holder you paid the same price for the 2 preseason games as you did for the 7 home regular season games.