Something that's not mentioned

From my observation, other than New England and Washington....no team in the NFL appears to be having a good preseason. I know we're not exactly tearing it up, but I think it may be more of symptom of the lock out and no off season activities.

Just sayin'

Of course it's not mentioned. It is socially unacceptable to be positive or optimistic. You need to be a negative prick that has it all figured out.

It is the !@#$ing preseason. Unless I missed something in the new CBA; these games count for jack ****.

I see what you're "just sayin'" and I agree. Just be careful not being a "realist."

Of course it's not mentioned. It is socially unacceptable to be positive or optimistic. You need to be a negative prick that has it all figured out.

It is the !@#$ing preseason. Unless I missed something in the new CBA; these games count for jack ****.

I see what you're "just sayin'" and I agree. Just be careful not being a "realist."

AMEN!

From my observation, other than New England and Washington....no team in the NFL appears to be having a good preseason. I know we're not exactly tearing it up, but I think it may be more of symptom of the lock out and no off season activities.

Just sayin'

Its not the win/loss, its the pisspoor quality of play at every level.

:thumbsup: well there are two of us that can't stand the constant ,the sky is falling, before the season even starts. I'm not alone :thumbsup:

The bills are playing this perfectly.... KC will not even bother installing a defensive gameplay or worry about blitz schemes based off the preseason film. They will just try the ol run past D Bell trick... except D Bell has just playing opossum to lure them in for the kill! /dream