Is this a fair question for new registrants?

SDS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the fact that its kind of a bittersweet memory having not won one or more of them its a fair question. Pretty basic bit of information for anyone serious about the Bills to know.

I will honor your request to not post the non-serious comment....say something about OJ...something about Thurman and the helmet etc.

Except for the fact that its kind of a bittersweet memory having not won one or more of them its a fair question. Pretty basic bit of information for anyone serious about the Bills to know.

I will honor your request to not post the non-serious comment....say something about OJ...something about Thurman and the helmet etc.

I really don't care about if they are serious bills fans. Some of my least favorite posters can recite the history best. I think the goal is just to catch computers/terrible human spammers.... In which case any simple question will suffice. Even if you have to google it real quick. What player did the bills take with the #3 pick in the 2001 draft?

Anyway, you could ask "What animal is pictured on the side of the Bills helmet?". You could require that "buffalo" be spelled correctly. I think that would stop spam from asia and pretty much all Canadians.

Except that, technically, it's a bison.

Off the top of my head, here are a few: How many owners have the Bills had? What vice-presidential candidate was a Bills QB? What was the name of the stadium where the Bills originally played? What player was nicknamed "The House?" How many Bills players died in the Vietnam war? What's a Texas Red Hot?