Glad to see the Chicken Littles are out in full force

eball

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the ILB's to cover RB's on screens? If the OLB sees the RB lined up wide should he stay home and watch for that screen pass and react. He's closer to the RB than the ILB.

Sometimes that's the case depending on the call. Often times our OLBs have rush responsibility and, depending on their keys, have to react to other things. On several occasions last night, Kelsay had coverage responsibility in the flat and it was funny watching him in his drops. But when we are rushing four and our OLB puts his hand on the ground, then you know he's going up field most of the time.

On the passes to RBs last night that I mentioned, the whiff by Barnett and the TD to McGahee, our ILBs had responsibility for the RB, no doubt. Torbor was atrocious trying to get out to cover McGahee.

GO BILLS!!!

And when that happens Spiller, Johnson & Jackson will be gone as will all the additions to the defense.

Buddy Nix...it takes time...

In all seriousness, I said this in another thread last week: this is why the 3 year of 5 year rebuilding plan doesn't work anymore. If you can't rebuild to get competitive in one season, then you're always going to be behind the 8 ball.

well said

Sorry I havent said it in over 20 years as a fan of the Bills, but this team does suck and it is a very bad team. I wish I would have held off on renewing my season tickets. Finally at the 50 yd line row 10 and the bills put the worst team I have ever seen on the field. 2k down the tubes.

In all seriousness, I said this in another thread last week: this is why the 3 year of 5 year rebuilding plan doesn't work anymore. If you can't rebuild to get competitive in one season, then you're always going to be behind the 8 ball.

I tend to agree with this unless a team has a young qb that simply needs time.