Please express how you feel about tonight

Scrappy

Yeah I was hoping that it might have subsided a bit today but when the team looks bad they come out like fricken termites in a old house........

The problem is they are so wrapped up in enjoying their misery they dont see things for what they actually are or even look at things objectively....

I mean....I get it...this team has been bad for a long long time......but some people are just enjoying the bitching way too much for my taste.

yea, i'm thrilled they suck... what ridiculous logic. how am i, and others, not "looking at things objectively"? the team is pathetic, there is a lack of talent on the roster, and were dominated by a bottom 5 team. are these things not all facts?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i'm thrilled they suck... what ridiculous logic. how am i, and others, not "looking at things objectively"? the team is pathetic, there is a lack of talent on the roster, and were dominated by a bottom 5 team. are these things not all facts?

You are right brother. Other people want to put their hearts before their brains and that is subjective, the wrong way to view these games! :thumbdown: The lid has blown off this franchise, ticket sales are down, they got what they wanted...people to stop caring. We gotta pick a new team to root for.

You are right brother. Other people want to put their hearts before their brains and that is subjective, the wrong way to view these games! :thumbdown: The lid has blown off this franchise, ticket sales are down, they got what they wanted...people to stop caring. We gotta pick a new team to root for.

Promise?

GO BILLS!!!

I'll be here to express my opinion till they shut this site down. But it nice to know that some mindless sheep will still feed from the Front Office trough with blind optimism. :thumbsup:

By all means come back as often as you like and express your opinion. That's cool. I'm just wondering if you're really gonna find another team to root for. I sincerely wish you luck with that. There are any number of front-running teams out there that take absolutely no balls to root for. You should have no trouble.

GO BILLS!!!

Solid facts that cannot be disputed. Yes, the game didn't count but basic things like blocking completely becoming a failure leads me to believe that it will not get better the way it sits. I also didn't like Chan's way of playing off the we didn't bother to try & they did extra to win as an excuse. There is no excuse for losing or failing to prepare for every game, especially considering that we drafted 3rd last year. I means we have a lot to prove & even more to learn, that is all factual.

Actually....when I wrote this I had you in mind.....who sits there and makes comments about the objective fans that realize there are still things to be worked on but have the smarts to at least recognize the things that ther are looking better....

Are you sure there is not another team that you would rather root for since you hate this one so much? I mean...Evans has moved on why dont you?

I find it interesting that fans who stay loyal to the team and wait for them to turn it around are "thinking with their hearts"

yet the people that come here bitching each and every day about EVERYTHING on this team are thinking with their minds.....

You seem to take great pride in your brain power....dont you think it would be better served rooting for another team?

Actually....when I wrote this I had you in mind.....who sits there and makes comments about the objective fans that realize there are still things to be worked on but have the smarts to at least recognize the things that ther are looking better....

Are you sure there is not another team that you would rather root for since you hate this one so much? I mean...Evans has moved on why dont you?

I find it interesting that fans who stay loyal to the team and wait for them to turn it around are "thinking with their hearts"

yet the people that come here bitching each and every day about EVERYTHING on this team are thinking with their minds.....

You seem to take great pride in your brain power....dont you think it would be better served rooting for another team?

Let me dumby this down for you. I to in my heart want this team to do well, BADLY AND THATS FRUSTARTING. But with my eyes and 42 years of football knowledge as a fan and a player, in my head I know this team can't do well and thats even more frustrating. And if you search inside yourself you will say the same thing. And that is what separates a heart from a head. K? :thumbsup:

Edited by Da Big Man

Solid facts that cannot be disputed. Yes, the game didn't count but basic things like blocking completely becoming a failure leads me to believe that it will not get better the way it sits. I also didn't like Chan's way of playing off the we didn't bother to try & they did extra to win as an excuse. There is no excuse for losing or failing to prepare for every game, especially considering that we drafted 3rd last year. I means we have a lot to prove & even more to learn, that is all factual.

Scrappy

Just so that I understand what you are saying here....you are not buying that we ran straight up vanilla offense and defense while Denver ran offense that you would see in the regular season.

Just so we are on the same page.....can we agree that:

- Had Bell had this kind if difficulty in a real game we would have chipped on that side to help him out

- That Fitz probably would not have been so off with his throws if he wasnt getting hurried so much?

- Pears did in fact do a good job with HIS man on man blocking?

That chip help would have made a big difference in this game

Let me dumby this down for you. I to in my heart want this team to do well, BADLY AND THATS FRUSTARTING. But with my eyes and 42 years of football knowledge as a fan and a player, in my head I know this team can't do well and thats even more frustrating. And if you search inside yourself you will say the same thing. And that is what separates a heart from a head. K? :thumbsup:

I dont need to think with my heart or inside on this becuse I am thinking with my head

- Pears who was supposed to be a weak link is doing ok

- Bell would have gotten help last night had this been a real game

- We were not blitzing....straight base package defense. The thing that makes 3-4 defense great is the ability to disguize what you are trying to do. We didnt do ANY OF THAT BECAUSE WE PLAY THEM LATER IN THE YEAR....

There has been 2 weeks of preseason....it both weeks the the ones have problem they can hang.....they just are not dominating the other team right now....

Scrappy

Just so that I understand what you are saying here....you are not buying that we ran straight up vanilla offense and defense while Denver ran offense that you would see in the regular season.

- Had Bell had this kind if difficulty in a real game we would have chipped on that side to help him out

- That Fitz probably would not have been so off with his throws if he wasnt getting hurried so much?

I don't see how you constantly try to make excuses for these bums. Bell shouldn't need help from a TE or RB. Fitz is going to be pressured relentlessly when the season starts!

It doesn't matter how vanilla the scheme was the Bills played, they looked pathetic.

By all means come back as often as you like and express your opinion. That's cool. I'm just wondering if you're really gonna find another team to root for. I sincerely wish you luck with that. There are any number of front-running teams out there that take absolutely no balls to root for. You should have no trouble.

GO BILLS!!!

I've actually always liked Pittsburgh. Their commitment to development and excellence. They also have a pretty good track record in the draft and know how to work free agency.Quality GM's and Head Coaches also. They have kinda been my second team for about 6 years now.

GO BILLS!!!

It shouldn't take balls to "root" for or to be a fan of any sports team.

I believe perpetually doing something that causes you enough pain where it would take balls to continue is called masochism.

Scrappy

I dont need to think with my heart or inside on this becuse I am thinking with my head

- Pears who was supposed to be a weak link is doing ok

- Bell would have gotten help last night had this been a real game

- We were not blitzing....straight base package defense. The thing that makes 3-4 defense great is the ability to disguize what you are trying to do. We didnt do ANY OF THAT BECAUSE WE PLAY THEM LATER IN THE YEAR....

There has been 2 weeks of preseason....it both weeks the the ones have problem they can hang.....they just are not dominating the other team right now....

OK John. You're just not getting it and you are in the minority. Enjoy this upcoming season, be a sucker and go buy your tickets. I'll chat with you again at the eight week mark and then at week 17 for our last game of the season. :thumbsup: But be warned I am a soar winner!

I don't see how you constantly try to make excuses for these bums. Bell shouldn't need help from a TE or RB. Fitz is going to be pressured relentlessly when the season starts!

It doesn't matter how vanilla the scheme was the Bills played, they looked pathetic.

Good left tackles get chip help all the time.....and Bell didn't need it last week against Julius Peppers and did fine.

Sometimes...you have a bad game....and its up to the coaches to make an adjustment.....we didnt make that adjustment in this game because they wanted to see how the team handled it because its PRESEASON.

Actually the more I go over the game tape I think we actually brought this on ourselves....when we ran that fake punt Denver might have been like "so its like that huh" and started running blitz packages.

Good left tackles get chip help all the time.....and Bell didn't need it last week against Julius Peppers and did fine.

Sometimes...you have a bad game....and its up to the coaches to make an adjustment.....we didnt make that adjustment in this game because they wanted to see how the team handled it because its PRESEASON.

Actually the more I go over the game tape I think we actually brought this on ourselves....when we ran that fake punt Denver might have been like "so its like that huh" and started running blitz packages.

Yup - we always find ways to beat ourselves.

I'm sure they were appalled at the capabilities of the team. They "handled" it like a child facing a man in a boxing match.

I know it's pre-season, I know sometimes players have bad games, but it's very discouraging to see them get dominated like they did.

I'm sure they were appalled at the capabilities of the team. They "handled" it like a child facing a man in a boxing match.

I know it's pre-season, I know sometimes players have bad games, but it's very discouraging to see them get dominated like they did.

You could tell by Gaileys demeanor and statement before halftime he was discouraged (more like really pissed off) to say the least as well.

OK John. You're just not getting it and you are in the minority. Enjoy this upcoming season, be a sucker and go buy your tickets. I'll chat with you again at the eight week mark and then at week 17 for our last game of the season. :thumbsup: But be warned I am a soar winner!

I can live with being in the minority that doesnt bother me at all as long as i dont have to listen to your pathetic crying week in and week out.

Does this mean you might go root somewhere else and be checking in a couple of weeks out of the year......(thumbs up)

I can live with being in the minority that doesnt bother me at all as long as i dont have to listen to your pathetic crying week in and week out.

Does this mean you might go root somewhere else and be checking in a couple of weeks out of the year......(thumbs up)

Well you're out of ideas. NEXT! :thumbsup: