Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Through eight quarters the Bills will have scored 6 points. (call it a hunch) Compare this to the Patriots, who through eight quarters scored 78 points. Coincidentally, that will probably be the score between the week three contest between the Bills and Pats.

This team is so far under the cap it's ridiculous. The fact that Wilson didn't allow Nix to fix the Tackle problem on this team is heinous and shameful. We don't have an NFL quality tackle on the entire roster. Calbo should have been given an offer he couldn't refuse. Luck will be in the picture next year... we might make another run at 0-16

Edited by applescruff

The way I see it, there shouldn't be fans filling the stadium supporting this team if come regular season the O-line is as pathetic as it is now, and we're still a terrible, boring team to watch. Why? Because we're something like 30 million under the salary cap! It's one thing to have money invested in guys who aren't panning out. It's another thing altogether to have everyone in the football world saying last year that the O-line is not even close to being good enough to be competitive, and then to ignore it altogether. And how about trade your best reciever for a 4th round draft pick - money saved!

One of only 32 teams in the world, making millions in profits, shouldn't be anywhere but near the limit on a yearly spending budget. This team acts as though it can put a cheap product on the field and hundreds of thousands of people will continue to pay for it, support it, no matter that the owner - the only one making money here - is making that money at the expense of fielding a competitive team, whose objective is FIRST and foremost the winning of a championship.

If the O-line isn't working, and they knew it wouldn't, they should've fixed it, or at least brought in players to make it better - and not just UDFA's.

The way I see it, there shouldn't be fans filling the stadium supporting this team if come regular season the O-line is as pathetic as it is now, and we're still a terrible, boring team to watch. Why? Because we're something like 30 million under the salary cap! It's one thing to have money invested in guys who aren't panning out. It's another thing altogether to have everyone in the football world saying last year that the O-line is not even close to being good enough to be competitive, and then to ignore it altogether. And how about trade your best reciever for a 4th round draft pick - money saved!

One of only 32 teams in the world, making millions in profits, shouldn't be anywhere but near the limit on a yearly spending budget. This team acts as though it can put a cheap product on the field and hundreds of thousands of people will continue to pay for it, support it, no matter that the owner - the only one making money here - is making that money at the expense of fielding a competitive team, whose objective is FIRST and foremost the winning of a championship.

If the O-line isn't working, and they knew it wouldn't, they should've fixed it, or at least brought in players to make it better - and not just UDFA's.

I hope Terry Pegula can buy the Bills next.

Just got in. Looks like I missed some pretty horrible line play. Tuned in right as White was injured. Yey Bills.

The starting offense looked good for 1 series. The starting D looked good for 2 series, but it's been all downhill since then.

I would like to see Ralph and/or Nix answer for the combo of pathetic talent, cheapo coaches, and having the fifth-most cap space. It's kind of insulting. I think Bob Matthews is right when he says that the Bills think we should be happy just to have an NFL team, and not expect to see any real winning.

Good luck to Donald Jones and Johnny White.