I have a man crush on Kyle Williams

"I think when me and Marcell are inside I think if we're getting after it and we're running pretty hot we're going to be hard to deal with," said Williams. "I think that he does some things better than I can, I do some things better than he does. I think we play well off each other. I don't know if you watch practice very much, but I'm always talking to him. I'm always pointing things out to him. I think we've really got a chance to be good. I really do. I think we can do some things up front."

Williams extension in early stages

Buffalo's Pro Bowl defensive tackle also addressed the reports of a contract extension being consummated with the Bills soon.

"As far as all the contract stuff it's early, they're just talking and we'll see where it goes," he said. "That being said, this is where I want to be. I feel like we've got a chance, moving in the right direction, got some good players here, and I want to see what I started here through. I believe that and that means a lot to me. It means a lot to me that everybody passed on my four times, but the fifth time tehese guys didn't get it wrong, so I want to be here."

http://www.buffalobi...ee-f2ba81db5a37

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

"I think when me and Marcell are inside I think if we're getting after it and we're running pretty hot we're going to be hard to deal with," said Williams. "I think that he does some things better than I can, I do some things better than he does. I think we play well off each other. I don't know if you watch practice very much, but I'm always talking to him. I'm always pointing things out to him. I think we've really got a chance to be good. I really do. I think we can do some things up front."

Williams extension in early stages

Buffalo's Pro Bowl defensive tackle also addressed the reports of a contract extension being consummated with the Bills soon.

"As far as all the contract stuff it's early, they're just talking and we'll see where it goes," he said. "That being said, this is where I want to be. I feel like we've got a chance, moving in the right direction, got some good players here, and I want to see what I started here through. I believe that and that means a lot to me. It means a lot to me that everybody passed on my four times, but the fifth time tehese guys didn't get it wrong, so I want to be here."

http://www.buffalobi...ee-f2ba81db5a37

+10000

I'm glad Kyle wants to finish his career with the Bills. Money is a big factor but I believe we're now drafting players who want to finish what they start. We are getting players who are loyalty oriented. We are turning into the anti Raiders, Bungles and Redskins. This is the beginning of one united group and it will become difficult for one to think of jumping ship for more money. Team unity and chemistry such as what is forming here is very unusual. This is beyond what we will normally see in the NFL.

Quotes like that from Kyle require a DEEP VOICE, methinks.

I'm glad Kyle wants to finish his career with the Bills. Money is a big factor but I believe we're now drafting players who want to finish what they start. We are getting players who are loyalty oriented. We are turning into the anti Raiders, Bungles and Redskins. This is the beginning of one united group and it will become difficult for one to think of jumping ship for more money. Team unity and chemistry such as what is forming here is very unusual. This is beyond what we will normally see in the NFL.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

(one for each round Williams was passed over before being drafted)

Love it. When Williams, Merriman and Dareus knock Sanchez out, Kyle should be the one who gets to teabag him.

I changed my name when Matthews teabagged Edwards because I considered it to be the lowest point for the franchise. If any Bill teabags Sanchez (or Brady), I would consider it a crucial turning point. I would "change my bag".

Edited by Matthews' Bag