[closed]Did ESPN Cut Tim Graham?

H2o

Tim is back in print journalism at the Buffalo News, and apparently loving it. I say good for him. Espn.com might get a lot of hits but I bet that Tim considers himself a journalist, not a blogger, at heart.

This

Really unfortunate; I thought he was solid as a writer.

Per Adam Schechter:

Tim Graham Story

Just let the cursor rest on the link. In the lower left hand corner you'll see the url. If it says pixieland, you know it's that sad character in the Peter Pan outfit. I just wonder why so many poster on TBD are drawn to that web site. Unfulfilled fantasies, perhaps?

Tim is back in print journalism at the Buffalo News, and apparently loving it. I say good for him. Espn.com might get a lot of hits but I bet that Tim considers himself a journalist, not a blogger, at heart.

There's a difference? What makes a 'journalist' a journalist today? A soapbox to write from? There's plenty of very talented writers of 'blogs'.

Just let the cursor rest on the link. In the lower left hand corner you'll see the url. If it says pixieland, you know it's that sad character in the Peter Pan outfit. I just wonder why so many poster on TBD are drawn to that web site. Unfulfilled fantasies, perhaps?

Nah, it's just TSW's version of rickrolling. Funnier too, if you ask me. Which you didn't.

There's a difference? What makes a 'journalist' a journalist today? A soapbox to write from? There's plenty of very talented writers of 'blogs'.

Journalists deal with facts. Tim's AFC East blog was concerned with some facts, but also rumors, speculation and insipid list-making. Read some of his by-lines in the News since he made the switch and the difference will be evident.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.