Anyone think Brady & Sanchez got a little nervous

Brady said he was happy when Schoebel retired. But after last night, the Bills had 3 1st quarter sacks (2 Merriman, 1 Dareus) and 9 sacks total for the game. I bet Brady & Sanchez are getting a little nervous when they have to face the likes of Merriman, Dareus & Kyle Williams twice this year, after what the starting Bills D did last night to Chicago. Those two aren't going to have all afternoon long in the pocket to make a play like they used to when they face the Bills D this year.

I hope none of the QB's in the division paid attention to the Bills front 7 last night and don't for the whole preseason. I'd love to see K. Williams, Dareus & Merriman do what they did last night to Tommy Boy, Sanchez & Henne. I know it's early, but that was great to see last night.

Nervous we might have an NFL defense? You talk like they don't play other better defenses on a regular basis, even if these guys work out. It's a real good start but a long way to go. Atleast we will hopefully be on par with the league instead of one of the worst.

Big jump for us, barely a blip for a guy like Brady that faces the likes of the ravens, steelers, and jets regularly, and always gets the other teams best effort.

I agree the excitement is too early, but I haven't seen such a dominating display of a pass rush like that from the Bills in a very long time. I guess after the years of the Tampon 2 defense, last night's pass rush was incredible to see.

Problem is, just because we don't do it doesn't mean other teams don't.

Brady said he was happy when Schoebel retired. But after last night, the Bills had 3 1st quarter sacks (2 Merriman, 1 Dareus) and 9 sacks total for the game. I bet Brady & Sanchez are getting a little nervous when they have to face the likes of Merriman, Dareus & Kyle Williams twice this year, after what the starting Bills D did last night to Chicago. Those two aren't going to have all afternoon long in the pocket to make a play like they used to when they face the Bills D this year.

Not too likely. I'm really trying to temper an expectations about the defensive front. Our front can look great against our bad line and Chicago's potentially worse line. Brady and Sanchez have good offensive lines and great tackles. I honesty do have great hope for the defense this year but I don't think those guys will be the least bit nervous until the regular season starts and this type of play becomes week to week performance.