Chicago Bears Exhibition

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from the game, there are some nice surprises in there. But there is a lot more that scares me. Hopefully more things come together before the season starts. and hopefully there are no major injuries.

And our d would look pretty badass if we can keep merriman healthy and get upgrade some of the other LB positions. And chandler looks like a nice surprise. at least for me.

maybin, wang, and davis need to go. This might not be a good team, but it isnt bad enough to have players like that on it.

worst part for me is that easely didn't do anything to make me feel better. and I really hope fitz doesn't get injured, because thigpen starting for us would be yucky.

Overall, I think they will look a lot better than last year, and their record will show it. They just have to stay healthy and tighten the screws. And hopefully, next offseason, they actually address OT and LB.

Jasper was in on that last series. Wasn't really moving people too much, and doesn't appear to follow the play very well (got fooled by a play action and lost the runner on another play). As I'm writing this, he walked his Olineman back into the pocket and was rushed the QB a bit....that was the INT play.

Based on one drive, I'd say what everyone knows about him is accurate. Big, athletic guy who's a project at this point. Hopefully he can make big strides this pre-season and continue throughout the season.