Anyone see Iowa debate ?

Says the partisan puppet

Bok, Obama's cap-n-trade regulations are killing jobs, bok!

A president shaking down a private company outside proper legal channels is your standard of conducting effective foreign policy?

How's this for a Q - what would Obama's backbone look like if he didn't have Hillary's legs to lean on?

Get a grip boy!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bok, Obama's cap-n-trade regulations are killing jobs, bok!

Get a grip boy!

No but he really knows how to efficiently create a job. Only $2,000,000 a job!

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-touts-battery-powered-cars-michiga

BTW, did you ever bother to look up Romney's accomplishments? If you did, would you still feel that he's only where he's at because of his father?

Edited by 3rdnlng

A president shaking down a private company outside proper legal channels is your standard of conducting effective foreign policy?

How's this for a Q - what would Obama's backbone look like if he didn't have Hillary's legs to lean on?

It boggles the mind that little people who mean NOTHING to these big, greedy companies still defend them. If the entire Gulf of Mexico had been covered with goo and every redneck between the tip of Florida to well past Corpus Christi was out of work as a result, who the freak should pay? We the taxpayers? I think not. They are STILL trying to recover in Valdez, Alaska. I thought it was great for our POTUS to show some brass ones and take on Big Oil. It was an amazing coup - and how about that, putting people over profits. And you thought that only worked for Costco (which is extremely profitable in spite of providing full healthcare to all employees along with decent wages).

And it's funny about all those awful agencies. EPA sucks, until you find toxic toner chemicals in your well water. FDA sucks until your baby's born with 6 legs fron the vitamins your wife took. Unemployment is a personal problem until it happens to YOU (or your party's not in power) and then suddenly it's a something the government should do sonmething about. Yeah, these agencies could all be more streamlined, efficient and economically run. But never forget that the reason they exist in all likelihood started from some great tragedy, where the people of America asked the government to protect them. If these agencies are a waste, then let's look long and hard at the military. Given how often we've been attacked by a foreign country, we can probably do with much less. Right? Right!

Tis kind of funny that apparently few watched the debate...maybe because there was football on. Priorities, after all. Ron Paul came across as insane (too bad, I like some things about him). Bachmann is an empty suit who, it will be proved, has benefited most of her life from taxpayer funded projects you all hate. Cain is nuts, and Santorum is a certifiable. Romney is smart and bland, and a major hypocrite. Pawlenty ... uninspiring. Huntsman? Agree he's the dark horse, but his Big Oil connections (and Jeb Bush endorsement) may hurt him. Newt - smooth and slick and full of shirt. Palin - see Bachmann. And the real dark horse, Governer Goodhair, Rick Perry. Oh won't HE be fun, since he's on tape talking about succession, leading prayer vigils to save our country and talking trash about our system and the federal government. He will be forced to run on change, of course, because he's painted himself into a corner. When the next terror attack takes place, what's he gonna do, pray 'em away? Yeh.

The American people seem to realize (a) Obama inherited a mess and he's doing his best to right a bad system to clean it up and (b) Republican party has offered no solutions.

Who'da thought they were that in tune with reality?

Did you all miss me?

Btw, when the moderator asked Bachmann, "what do you believe you can do to stimulate the economy over a three month period?" (I'm paraphrasing)

She responded:

"I voted against the debt ceiling"

:wallbash:

She was just being submissive??

:D

It boggles the mind that little people who mean NOTHING to these big, greedy companies still defend them. If the entire Gulf of Mexico had been covered with goo and every redneck between the tip of Florida to well past Corpus Christi was out of work as a result, who the freak should pay? We the taxpayers? I think not. They are STILL trying to recover in Valdez, Alaska. I thought it was great for our POTUS to show some brass ones and take on Big Oil. It was an amazing coup - and how about that, putting people over profits. And you thought that only worked for Costco (which is extremely profitable in spite of providing full healthcare to all employees along with decent wages).

And it's funny about all those awful agencies. EPA sucks, until you find toxic toner chemicals in your well water. FDA sucks until your baby's born with 6 legs fron the vitamins your wife took. Unemployment is a personal problem until it happens to YOU (or your party's not in power) and then suddenly it's a something the government should do sonmething about. Yeah, these agencies could all be more streamlined, efficient and economically run. But never forget that the reason they exist in all likelihood started from some great tragedy, where the people of America asked the government to protect them. If these agencies are a waste, then let's look long and hard at the military. Given how often we've been attacked by a foreign country, we can probably do with much less. Right? Right!

Tis kind of funny that apparently few watched the debate...maybe because there was football on. Priorities, after all. Ron Paul came across as insane (too bad, I like some things about him). Bachmann is an empty suit who, it will be proved, has benefited most of her life from taxpayer funded projects you all hate. Cain is nuts, and Santorum is a certifiable. Romney is smart and bland, and a major hypocrite. Pawlenty ... uninspiring. Huntsman? Agree he's the dark horse, but his Big Oil connections (and Jeb Bush endorsement) may hurt him. Newt - smooth and slick and full of shirt. Palin - see Bachmann. And the real dark horse, Governer Goodhair, Rick Perry. Oh won't HE be fun, since he's on tape talking about succession, leading prayer vigils to save our country and talking trash about our system and the federal government. He will be forced to run on change, of course, because he's painted himself into a corner. When the next terror attack takes place, what's he gonna do, pray 'em away? Yeh.

The American people seem to realize (a) Obama inherited a mess and he's doing his best to right a bad system to clean it up and (b) Republican party has offered no solutions.

Did you all miss me?

In all that rambling you couldnt have found ONE spot in there to say "Its Bush's fault!!"

You're slippin, girl!!

The more I see of these candidates, the more I hope Sarah Palin joins the race. Except for Romney, they all seem a little crazy to me, especially Rick Perry. He's the guy that Stanley Kubrick would choose as the man to play a psycho politician.

I'd love to see it come down to a battle between Romney and Palin.

The more I see of these candidates, the more I hope Sarah Palin joins the race. Except for Romney, they all seem a little crazy to me, especially Rick Perry. He's the guy that Stanley Kubrick would choose as the man to play a psycho politician.

I'd love to see it come down to a battle between Romney and Palin.

So would Romney haha.

So would Romney haha.

I know hypothetically speaking, it would seem that way. However, if she played her cards right I could see Palin rolling over him. I definitely wouldn't bet against her.

Other than Romney, I see nothing but losers in that bunch.

It boggles the mind that little people who mean NOTHING to these big, greedy companies still defend them.

If you have a pension or a mutual fund, then as a shareholder you probably do mean something to them. That's where the money they make goes - it's returned to the people who choose to invest in them.

It never ceases to amaze me how civil rights and due process cease to exist when "your" guy is in power. :wacko:

("Your" of course, not meaning you personally - although I do mean you personally - but whatever partisan sock monkey happens to be defending "their" guy.)

Did you all miss me?

Dave_in_Norfolk's been wearing your stilettos while you've been gone. Don't know if you want them back...

Did you all miss me?

She was just being submissive??

:D

In all that rambling you couldnt have found ONE spot in there to say "Its Bush's fault!!"You're slippin, girl!!

You don't know the code?

Yeah the American government should get back to what it does best - using the State Dept, CIA or military to bribe, bully, remove or kill any third world leader who is thinking of raising their country's minimum wage or has the audacity to legislate and enforce environmental or safety regulations.

Yeah the American government should get back to what it does best - using the State Dept, CIA or military to bribe, bully, remove or kill any third world leader who is thinking of raising their country's minimum wage or has the audacity to legislate and enforce environmental or safety regulations.

Says the loon