I've failed as a parent

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. That's terrible. Perhaps the grandkids won't pick up the bad habbit your daughter did.

I will make sure of that. I am only 46 but have survived a heart failure and heart attack my grandson is going to be a Bills fan like his grandfather and his father I hope.

My wife just gave birth to our wonderful daughter 2 months ago. I let everybody know that if she recieved any Bills merch that I would take it back immediately. I refuse to let her live under the same black cloud that I live under. :bag:

Boooo!

I have a 2 year old and 4 year old girl, they love their bills pink purses and earrings.

Daddy can we watch Freddie?

and my son would rather watch South Park

Thats ok, my kids would rather play video games but I took there TVs away because the little :devil: s were sneaking out there games after we went to bed and were still be at 6 in the morning. Now we are going to have a lot more time together and am taking them to the kids day game and hopefully this will spark their interest. If not I can always send them into foster care :D .

Don't feel to bad my 24 year old daughter and mother of my grandson is a Cowboys fan :sick:

:blink::bag::wacko::unsure::doh::death:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Don't feel to bad my 24 year old daughter and mother of my grandson is a Cowboys fan :sick:

Yeah... I was assuming that your son was falling far from the tree... A couple months ago I was dating a girl from Rochester (I no longer live there), and as we were moving some of her stuff I found a Cowboys sweatshirt. I knew she wasn't a keeper then.

I'm a die-hard Mets and Bills fan. There is no way that I will let her suffer. What good is history if you don't pay attention?

I'll let my daughter follow the Bills, but I'm really raising her to root for the Yankees. That way, whe'll know what it's like to root for a winner.

Yeah... I was assuming that your son was falling far from the tree... A couple months ago I was dating a girl from Rochester (I no longer live there), and as we were moving some of her stuff I found a Cowboys sweatshirt. I knew she wasn't a keeper then.

Pretty much the same story happened to me as I moved my gf from college. Found a Romo jersey and didn't last much longer than a month from there.