Kickoffs are boring.......

sven233

I like the idea of trying to hang it high and still have it land around the goal line.... try to pin them deep as opposed to starting at the 20

If a kicker could do that, it would put huge pressure on the return man just because of where he fields the ball. Its called McKelvin syndrome

This new rule is crap. We will be lucky to see 1 kickoff return a game. I mean, these aren't even close.......every kick is just about going through the endzone. BORING......

That is all.

Wrong.

Anyway--you would be very lucky to see 1 kickoff a game last year either.

That San Diego thing was the only thing that was amusing. Just put the ball on the 20 if your going to kick off from the 35. Why run a play when the result is 99% guaranteed, and the 1% that's not guaranteed (special team injuries) is the thing you are trying to stop. Either eliminate them, or have them be real kickoffs again. Not this in-between thing which could end up injuring more people.

This new rule is crap. We will be lucky to see 1 kickoff return a game. I mean, these aren't even close.......every kick is just about going through the endzone. BORING......

That is all.

First Preseason game of the year..... a kick off returned for a touchdown. I know its preseason, just saying......

That is all.

Nice way to collusively depress certainly salaries without doing it illegally. Nobody will pay big dollars to people like Josh Cribbs and Devin Hester anymore because most of their value has been removed. Of course it also removes one of the strengths of our team and artificially benefits teams with good defenses but hey, wahtever