Gaither

It is difficult to remember a "fictitious something" that never happened. Your memory is in a a creative mode. Being creative doesn't necessarily equate with being factual. :devil:

It's the truth, John. But I don't understand the strong reaction by you even if it didn't happen. What gives?

It's the truth, John. But I don't understand the strong reaction by you even if it didn't happen. What gives?

Strong reaction???? It is simply a response that you continue to respond to. Now if you want to see a strong response from me bring up the topic of our clown owner. That would elict a level of ferocity that would have you quaking. :devil:

I remember a lot of people here wanted Brandon Albert in 2008.

I dont remember there being a strong interest in Albert, but it sure would have been nice if the Bills took a chance on Gaither. Even at 70%, he would be an upgrade over Pears and the rest of the OT rejects we have...Heck, can we have Albert now? He would be better too...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

I dont remember there being a strong interest in Albert, but it sure would have been nice if the Bills took a chance on Gaither. Even at 70%, he would be an upgrade over Pears and the rest of the OT rejects we have...Heck, can we have Albert now? He would be better too...

You don't rember it because it never happened. :thumbsup:

LMFAO

that is a ludicrous statement. At 70% he is not better then anyone on our roster.. His back is in bad shape... All he would have done is served the purpose of not letting the rest get reps and get better. There is a reaosn why it took someone this long to pull the trigger.... but not with Bills fans who recognize a name

LMFAO

that is a ludicrous statement. At 70% he is not better then anyone on our roster.. His back is in bad shape... All he would have done is served the purpose of not letting the rest get reps and get better. There is a reaosn why it took someone this long to pull the trigger.... but not with Bills fans who recognize a name

Yeah, there's the risk he might not play...But your professional medical opinion aside, a partially healthy Gaither is better than full healthy and awful Pears or Wang... You give a guy like that a small 1 year contract, what's the worst that happens...we cut the Amazing Mansfield Wrotto or Wang? The best that happens is we actually have a capable OT.

Not if he is having back issues

Again this is true, but why not TRY to upgrade...Low risk, high reward.

I believe the interest was in brian waters who was their pro bowl guard.

Strong reaction???? It is simply a response that you continue to respond to. Now if you want to see a strong response from me bring up the topic of our clown owner. That would elict a level of ferocity that would have you quaking. :devil:

That you responded at all is curious. That you said "you made that up" is why I said "strong reaction."

I dont remember there being a strong interest in Albert...

You don't rember it because it never happened. :thumbsup:

Albert was drafted in 2008, was the 15th overall pick, and the 3rd OT taken. Turbosrrgood just joined the board this year.

That you responded at all is curious. That you said "you made that up" is why I said "strong reaction."

Albert was drafted in 2008, was the 15th overall pick, and the 3rd OT taken. Turbosrrgood just joined the board this year.

Yeah, I just started posting this year, but have been reading this board for about as long as it's existed...And I still know who the players are...Thanks though.

For every member (most cases), you probably have to add at least 1-2 years onto their time here. I think most people lurk for a while before posting. I was lurking since 1998 or so, and registered maybe in 2001...

In my case I had been lurking since the late 90's...The ability to visit this site while working on occasion finally sparked an interest to participate...

I'd say I visit TBD 20 times more than all other Bills sites combined.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Yeah, there's the risk he might not play...But your professional medical opinion aside, a partially healthy Gaither is better than full healthy and awful Pears or Wang... You give a guy like that a small 1 year contract, what's the worst that happens...we cut the Amazing Mansfield Wrotto or Wang? The best that happens is we actually have a capable OT.

I've not heard anything bad about Pears this offseason or training camp and have a hard time trashing him before seeing him play in any type of game.