Bills will be a turn-around team

TPS

who cares about professional opinions when it comes to football? this isn't a science. hell, skip bayless is a "professional"

no need to turn your nose up at a little optimism in august...

lighten up, francis!

I find it interesting that you would call someone arrogant after your [Mark80] original post.....a "bills fan" who hopes he is wrong while he slams optomistic bills fans for thinking the team might be better.

Its that time of year.....if you are already counting on a losing season....hope you are not putting out a lot of money on NFL Sunday ticket or actual game tickets.

Well, said. Why can't people feel excited to start the season?? Everyone is 0-0 and last time I checked, they actually make these teams play rather than hand them victories on paper. Imagine that. The St. Louis Rams won the Super Bowl a year after being 3-13. Am I comparing this Bills team to them? No. But the point is, nobody thought that a 3-13 team would rebound enough to have a winning record, let alone make the playoffs and the SB. These effing pessimists (no, you're not "realists") need to stop pissing in everyone's Cornflakes. You don't think the Bills will be any good? Fine. You're entitled to your opinion...and so are the "optimists". Stop bullying everyone who doesn't agree with you. Calling them morons for being optimistic?? Awesome. And what if you're wrong? Will you come back and admit it? Doubtful. You honestly saw no positives from the first teamers this preseason, especially the defense? If not, you're blind and it's unbelievable that you waste your time "torturing" yourselves by watching the Bills. Jesus H, let people have their fun. Don't you all have something to do which might make you happier...like beating your dog?

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, said. Why can't people feel excited to start the season?? Everyone is 0-0 and last time I checked, they actually make these teams play rather than hand them victories on paper. Imagine that. The St. Louis Rams won the Super Bowl a year after being 3-13. Am I comparing this Bills team to them? No. But the point is, nobody thought that a 3-13 team would rebound enough to have a winning record, let alone make the playoffs and the SB. These effing pessimists (no, you're not "realists") need to stop pissing in everyone's Cornflakes. You don't think the Bills will be any good? Fine. You're entitled to your opinion...and so are the "optimists". Stop bullying everyone who doesn't agree with you. Calling them morons for being optimistic?? Awesome. And what if you're wrong? Will you come back and admit it? Doubtful. You honestly saw no positives from the first teamers this preseason, especially the defense? If not, you're blind and it's unbelievable that you waste your time "torturing" yourselves by watching the Bills. Jesus H, let people have their fun. Don't you all have something to do which might make you happier...like beating your dog?

GO BILLS!!!

+1

GO BILLS!!!

+2

I'm hungry too so yes bring on the chefs!

And while you are at it, the chiefs as well ;) (just playing :) )

There was a Southwest Airlines ad a few years ago during which a guy had painted the end zone "CHEFS" instead of "CHIEFS".

Since then, many of us have referred to the Chiefs as the Chefs. That's what I did in my post.