Terrelle Pryor

I changed my mind. I definitely think we should put in a 4th for Pryor, maybe even a 3rd. As a QB I think he'd bust but after his ****ty passing performance at his pro day it seems pretty clear he'll take to whatever position he's told. With his size & speed he could be sick as a receiving TE. Without the QB status he's libel to check his ego at the door too.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my mind. I definitely think we should put in a 4th for Pryor, maybe even a 3rd. As a QB I think he'd bust but after his ****ty passing performance at his pro day it seems pretty clear he'll take to whatever position he's told. With his size & speed he could be sick as a receiving TE. Without the QB status he's libel to check his ego at the door too.

I think this whole process has really knocked him back down to reality and humbled him

Pryor will say anything before the draft....he has drew rosenhaus as an agent.....he is a piece of chit as a person and has horrible accuracy as a QB......having said that, i look for buffalo to use a 5th rounder on him if he is still on board.

As 1 PM approaches, I still maintain that we should throw in a 4th Round bid. Especially since we have another one thanks to the Lee Evans trade (ugh, that still hurtsto say).

Is it very possible that he could just become another Maurice Clarett? Yeah, it's a very real concern. But at the cost of a 4th, his athletic potential is worth the risk. If he bombs, we lost one of two 4th's. And looking at our track record of 4th's (2011: too early to tell on Searcy and Hairston; 2010: Marcus Easley; 2009: Shawn Nelson; 2008: Reggie Corner; 2007: Dwayne Wright; 2006: Ko Simpson), what's the difference if he busts out?

Yes, I know Terrence McGee was a 4th and their are other 4th Rd. studs around the league. But, let's face it, odds are not very good that a 4th Round pick is going to have a tremendous impact. Terrelle Pryor has potential. We need all the help we can get going forward. It's worth the risk to me.

Pryor is a rule breaking cry baby bum, already asking his lawyer to try to get a reduction in his penalty from Goodell. If I was Roger I tell tell him If you ask me again the penalty will be 6 games if you persist it will be 7.

I'm glad we didn't wind up with Pryor - - but you seem to be a much bigger fan of Emperor Goodell than me.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-08-20/roger-goodell-invokes-because-i-can-thats-why-clause-on-terrelle-pryor

"It’s hard to believe that Roger Goodell—whose only title, technically, is commissioner of the NFL—can actually get away with running two leagues at the same time.

Then again, he might deserve credit for having the gall to pull as shameless a power play as this. Punishing a player, Terrelle Pryor, who doesn’t even belong to your league, in essence for breaking rules that his own league doesn’t even have. Making up rules about your own sport as you go along. Kneading and massaging the official explanation so much that half the public falls for it, and the other half gets a headache too big to let them argue against it."