Chris White

I think it's unlikely we'll keep 9 and if that's the case then I hope Shep shows enough promise and starts. Also I hope Chris White gains the coach's confidence enough to make Davis expendable.

Why the Davis hate??

Torbor's the real villain back there.

Fezmid?

Gotta say, camp is a lot harder than I expected... And the new CBA kinda screwed me over financially... But I figured while everyone here was bitching about the team, I'd actually try to make the team better. And I think I'm doing a fairly good job at it so far. Watch me in the first preseason game, I'm playing for you guys!!!

GO BILLS!

I don't hate Davis at all. He can be an asset but I'm just hoping White shows enough promise to make older average level vets expendable.

Davis is older, but he's better than average on 1st and 2nd down when healthy. I really hope White makes the roster over Torbor.

Davis is older, but he's better than average on 1st and 2nd down when healthy. I really hope White makes the roster over Torbor.

I agree with this. We didn't get to see what Davis is capable of as a 3-4 ILB last year due to the injuries, he's solid. You just don't want him in there on 3rd & long.

Why the Davis hate??

Torbor's the real villain back there.

I live how we look for late round rookies to replace our top guys at positions, instead of replacing the bottom. Even if CW is the real deal what nonsense it is to put Davis on the street over whoever our 8-9th guy on the depth chart