I wish the best to Nick Barnett

I wish the best to him and hope he helps you guys be a winning team. I am glad he went to a classy team like you guys. We will miss Barnett but he is in a good place in Buffalo now as well :) The Packers are going to have to replace him but Bishop I think will do a good job for us.

Edited by Ice bowl 67

I wish the best to him and hope he helps you guys be a winning team. I am glad he went to a classy team like you guys. We will miss Barnett but he is in a good place in Buffalo now as well :) The Packers are going to have to replace him but Bishop I think will do a good job for us.

You have a Buffalo-area kid in Packer RB James Starks. We all love him and wish him success.

PTR

Hey Ice Bowl. Congrats on your SB team. Cheered my *ss off for them. Thanks for the ILB and you have a great RB via Buffalo. Thanks for the classy post.

Had a chat yesterday with a friend who is about as wired into the Pack as an "outsider" can be. He told me that McCarthy really loved Barnett and didn't want to lose him. It came down to the cap, and what a veteran had to be payed. He said they just couldn't make the numbers work out. My friend thinks Barnett is going to be a tremendous addition to the Bills.

Hi 'Champ'! Thanks! Looking forward to his leadership.

Take good care of Starks!

Appreciate it...I was so happy when I heard they signed him, IMO LB was by far the Bills biggest position of need. If they can stay healthy, the Bills now have two proven ones on the outside...

The Packers and Steelers know how to draft LB's, can't go wrong with their throw aways.

I think Barnett trumps Poz too - regardless of the experts at ESPN Scouts Inc

Yeah Barnett is hands down better, in a 3-4? No question. Plus we got him on a $12 mil contract, as opposed to the ludicrous $42 mil that the Jags handed out.

I liked Poz and wish him the best don't get me wrong, but he doesn't fit in a 3-4. He also never ended up being that difference maker we were looking for.

IceBowl-thanks for another classy post! Yet another reason for the Packers being the top choice of most Bills fan in the NFC.

Looking forward to seeing a real 3-4 ILB breaking down offenses for the Bills this year. No hate for Poz, just love for Barnett!