Who else loves the white helmets?

Love the royal blue uniforms they remind me of the 90's.

I was looking forward to the blue or red pants. I would love to see the color pants with the white jerseys.

I was a little disappointed they didn't design them.

Edited by VADC Bills

:)

Watching the practice videos, man those helmets look good. If nothing else I'm excited to see those Unis this year :thumbsup:
Me. It's what I grew up with and they do look great.

I do. Best helmet in the league. I'm even digging the "widening" stripe down the center.

Totally agree. BTW, I think I'm one of the rare few who love all three versions of the helmet...the white with the standing, red bison...the white with the charging logo...and the red with the charging logo. I would have been happy with any of them but I really like this one. As mentioned by someone else, they just have a clean look. Very sharp. As long as they didn't radically change the logo or the color scheme, ala the Sabres' "goat head" fiasco, I'd have been happy...loved all of the previous unis, too, except for those decade long Donahoe-era fuglies. I'm really happy they finally put some identifying marks on the jerseys to make them recognizable as the Bills. I would've preferred blue pants for the unis but that's a small complaint...can't have it all, I guess.

I like the original standing Buffalo, mostly for nostalgic reasons. But in a fast-paced 21st century world, the standing Buffalo is a bit too sedate. It looks like the WBEN channel 4 logo from 1968, or something to that effect. When the first charging Buffalo arrived in 1973, it looked awful on TV, especially if you didn't have perfect reception. Most of us didn't have cable yet. The logo was smaller, and on long shots, it looked more like a fish.

But today, the logo is larger, and with better stadium lighting and incredible clarity with high def, the logo pops like crazy against the white helmet. Love it.

Small correction...it was 1974, the Bills only playoff appearance of the '70s. I remember when they changed, I was just a kid and really disappointed at first because the red, standing bison was all I'd known but the charging logo quickly grew on me. 1973 was the last year of the standing, red bison. That was the year O.J. rushed for his then record setting 2003 yards. I agree with the rest of your sentiment though. :)

Totally agree. BTW, I think I'm one of the rare few who love all three versions of the helmet...the white with the standing, red bison...the white with the charging logo...and the red with the charging logo. I would have been happy with any of them but I really like this one. As mentioned by someone else, they just have a clean look. Very sharp. As long as they didn't radically change the logo or the color scheme, ala the Sabres' "goat head" fiasco, I'd have been happy...loved all of the previous unis, too, except for those decade long Donahoe-era fuglies. I'm really happy they finally put some identifying marks on the jerseys to make them recognizable as the Bills. I would've preferred blue pants for the unis but that's a small complaint...can't have it all, I guess.

I love all 3 too. They all great in there own right. Lots of history for good or for bad. But this white helmet with Charging Buffalo is awesome. So much better then I thought it would be. Looks great in photos and can't wait till it's back out on The Ralph!

I like the original standing Buffalo, mostly for nostalgic reasons. But in a fast-paced 21st century world, the standing Buffalo is a bit too sedate. It looks like the WBEN channel 4 logo from 1968, or something to that effect. When the first charging Buffalo arrived in 1973, it looked awful on TV, especially if you didn't have perfect reception. Most of us didn't have cable yet. The logo was smaller, and on long shots, it looked more like a fish.

But today, the logo is larger, and with better stadium lighting and incredible clarity with high def, the logo pops like crazy against the white helmet. Love it.

Yep. Or the screen-saver thingy they used back then, when broadcasting was off the air midnight to 6:00am.

I love the uni's. My heart will always be with the standing red buffalo, but I agree the look sedate in this day & age.