Stroud

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is rectangular as you point out plus crayons have points and thus are not circles.

But you don't put them in the box point end first. So they must fit at the fat circular end.

I'm enjoying the fact that someone named Ieatcrayons is bothering to give a geometry lesson to someone named captain caveman.

:thumbsup:

What kind of wine goes with crayons? I've just picked up a box of 64 colors which I intend to dine on tonight. I was thinking of doing a 5 course tasting menu, but need help with the pairings:

Burnt Sienna - perhaps a strong Burgundy

Aquamarine - dry riesling

Shocking Pink - maybe a blush or rose

Brick Red - thats an easy one, cab sauvignon for sure

and for dessert

Banana Mania - a nice aged port, or maybe a fruity chiraz?

Any suggestions.

Don't know the answers to your questions… I do remember that in the original Crayola 64 Set that there was a blue-green AND a green-blue. I was always disappointed by how different they looked.

Perhaps a fruity viognier for either?

First of all, how do you know how I put them in? Even so, the smaller anout of material at the top allows for distribution.

I think of them as small, solid funnels… and remember that wax spends part of its life cycle as a liquid.

But I am :)

When you were a kid, did you know you'd grow up to be a Captain?

I would assume your cousin knew?

Stroud and Seymour started at UGA in the middle of the line in the late 90's. How UGA didnt win an SEC title with the talent they had is silly. Oh they also had Champ Bailey in the backfield. Think about that for a second.

Charles Grant was also on that D-line and Will Witherspoon and Kendrell Bell were linebackers on that team.

Speaking of teams LOADED with NFL talent which didn't win anything, I see where Butch Davis was recently fired from UNC.