zach miller

mjohns85

Never expected we'd give Miller a look, so I'm not disappointed. (Although I guess I'm still disappointed that he wasn't on our radar in the first place.) As for Seattle, I'm guessing this means they'll run a lot of 2TE sets with Miller and Carlson. Could work out pretty well if they had a QB or RB.

David Nelson is actually listed as a WR. Our top TE is David Martin...SIGN SOMEONE ALREADY YOU FRIGGIN HICKS!

Try looking up Shawn Nelson # 89. The kid has potential in the Rx game but cannot see the field cause he is a little prone to injury!

Miller got about 7 mil a year (5-34) with 17 mil guaranteed. Lot of cash but he's a very good player.

John Carlson, now that he is no longer a starter, could help the Bills. Not sure what the Seahags have in mind for him.

Good player but that's a crazy contract.

Miller got about 7 mil a year (5-34) with 17 mil guaranteed. Lot of cash but he's a very good player.

John Carlson, now that he is no longer a starter, could help the Bills. Not sure what the Seahags have in mind for him.

just read on espn that this could mean the end of carlson in Seattle. he has one year left on his deal; why not give the seahawks a conditional 6th or something for him?

Carlson would be a nice pickup in the prime of his career. Maybe our little relationship with Seattle from the Marshawn Lynch deal will open some doors for a deal. When teams trade players its typically with teams they have traded with before, and specifically with us being in the AFC I cant imagine they feel any risk trading him to us. THIS WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY!!