Was dog14787 a fan of Trent or was he Trent himself?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great find. Creepy looking pic. That look on his face is a pretty clear indication that when he isn't crushing on Trent he's lying motionless at the bottom of the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese waiting for unsuspecting children. I bet he'll be eating stale brownies and talking with Chris Hansen soon.

dog14787 is to Trent as Alphadawg7 is to Brohm.

I had too!!! :lol:

LOL, nice one. :lol::beer: Well, in my defense, I never made any claims of any kind about Brohm like others were doing, all I did was argue for him to get a chance to play before we labeled him a bust. He did, and he blew...case closed. Funny thing is, it pretty much came from just begging to get someone else out there other than Trent. Considering Fitz didnt beat out Trent (who was awful), I figured best option was to roll with the guy who recently was a high draft pick and had not yet really played.

Dog on the other hand just gushed over Trent, made him out to be some great player that he was not, lied or exaggerated things about him, etc.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Dog on the other hand just gushed over Trent, made him out to be some great player that he was not, lied or exaggerated things about him, etc.

Like the time he claimed that Trent had a 5" taint? 1. How would he know? and B. is that even good? That was just weird.

LOL, nice one. :lol::beer: Well, in my defense, I never made any claims of any kind about Brohm like others were doing, all I did was argue for him to get a chance to play before we labeled him a bust. He did, and he blew...case closed. Funny thing is, it pretty much came from just begging to get someone else out there other than Trent. Considering Fitz didnt beat out Trent (who was awful), I figured best option was to roll with the guy who recently was a high draft pick and had not yet really played.

As Bills fans, we get a little desperate sometimes. With dog, well that was borderline scary. :pirate:

Wow, great find. Creepy looking pic. That look on his face is a pretty clear indication that when he isn't crushing on Trent he's lying motionless at the bottom of the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese waiting for unsuspecting children. I bet he'll be eating stale brownies and talking with Chris Hansen soon.

:w00t: This had me rolling as I thought the same thing about his pic.

He flipped out on me one day about that. He was throwing insult after insult at me and some others, and just kept ranting over and over again about gibberish. So, I saw his pic and told him that if he wanted to people to take him seriously that he should change it as it looked like an ad for members of N.A.M.B.L.A especially since he also had a pic a stuffed animal bunny (kid bait) and a pic of a naked guys back from the waste up also on his profile. It was pretty funny, and it still looks like he is a member of N.A.M.B.L.A. :w00t:

Like the time he claimed that Trent had a 5" taint? 1. How would he know? and B. is that even good? That was just weird.

:blink: He said that? Holy ****, that is creepy.

As Bills fans, we get a little desperate sometimes. With dog, well that was borderline scary. :pirate:

Tell me about it...with Trent, it made me so desperate for a QB that I would have taken just about anyone over that wuss. His pussiication of this team and offense was nauseating and I couldnt have sat though a whole year of it again if they didnt cut him last year. Thank god they made the move to Fitz early in the season. Fitz has his short comings, but at least he shows the ability to play and hopefully improve those this year and he is light years better than Trent and at least has the balls to play the game.

Tell me about it...with Trent, it made me so desperate for a QB that I would have taken just about anyone over that wuss. His pussiication of this team and offense was nauseating and I couldnt have sat though a whole year of it again if they didnt cut him last year. Thank god they made the move to Fitz early in the season. Fitz has his short comings, but at least he shows the ability to play and hopefully improve those this year and he is light years better than Trent and at least has the balls to play the game.

I think it was Dave McBride who said a while back that Bills fans suffer from a sort of Stockholm Syndrome in where the talent around OBD has been so bad that we start to fall in love with mediocrity.

See Donte Whitner as an example.

42 posts on the Jags board - all of them about Trent....

Read a couple of them. Yeah he was a bit strange, but those posts definitely look like a troll pretending to be him.

Read a couple of them. Yeah he was a bit strange, but those posts definitely look like a troll pretending to be him.

No, it was him. You can find the posts here where he links to his posts over there. He outright admitted that he was upset with how the Bills treated Trent and he was going to follow him in Jacksonville and cheer on the Jags.

It's too bad that TSW doesn't do an Academy Awards montage for all the "historic" posters yearly. A "We Remember" film roll featuring the best of Dog14787, DarthIce, Skoooooooby, the Hamburger U guy (still my most favorite thread of all time), and that one poster who blamed the fans for every Bills loss...it would be epic.

You don't mean Holcombs_Arm, do you?

And don't forget LaDarius, ICE, BF_in_Indiana.

You don't mean Holcombs_Arm, do you?

And don't forget LaDarius, ICE, BF_in_Indiana.

No Holcomb's ARM left the board to work on his thesis to have his ridiculous statistics measurement device be recognized by the mathematics community.

This is the guy who said he had a long, deep conversation with a janitor on the bus and that made him a better person than us, that and his "ivy-league education".

No Holcomb's ARM left the board to work on his thesis to have his ridiculous statistics measurement device be recognized by the mathematics community.

This is the guy who said he had a long, deep conversation with a janitor on the bus and that made him a better person than us, that and his "ivy-league education".

Oh, damn...I remember that. Who was that pinhead? :unsure:

He is still here. He just changed names.