[closed]Who will be the punching bag now

Just wondering who everybody is going to birch about now? We got rid of two of the best tacklers of the 2000's

and everyone thinks those were good moves.

I say let's bash Kyle for not being typical size or making game changing plays or penetrating instead of occupying blockers or.....

Just wondering who everybody is going to birch about now? We got rid of two of the best tacklers of the 2000's

and everyone thinks those were good moves.

I say let's bash Kyle for not being typical size or making game changing plays or penetrating instead of occupying blockers or.....

Evans and Kelsay are still here.

Edited by MikeSpeed

Good point. With Poz and Whitner leaving, us fans are left with no one to run out of town.

Let's see...

Spiller, McKelvin, Evans, Stevie Johnson could all be potential candidates to fill the position. The obvious is Kelsay, but that's already beating a dead horse.

If there's one thing we DON'T need to worry about it's that Bills fans will find something to B word about :D

So very true.

I could definitely see the fans turning on Fitzpatrick this year, he's a dark horse.

And isn't it about time we ran Spiller out of town? He's been here...what...a year? That's waaaaaaay too long for a RB in Buffalo!

us fans are left with no one to run out of town.

I really underestimtaed the influence that message board posters have on NFL Free Agency.

Here I thought that Posluszny wanted to get paid and play in a 4-3, and the Bills and Whitner decided that it was best that they part ways. But, I guess that the fans "ran them out of town".

Could it be mckelvins year?

I get so mad at him but then I remember the bengals game, he gave up the long play to t.o. then the td and they got in each others face and you could see mckelvin say that's all you (I think he said you not you're) goin a git.

And that son B word shut him, then whomever came in for him down.

So needless to say I gave him one more chance

So very true.

I could definitely see the fans turning on Fitzpatrick this year, he's a dark horse.

And isn't it about time we ran Spiller out of town? He's been here...what...a year? That's waaaaaaay too long for a RB in Buffalo!

I think Spiller is at the top of the list for the crazies. I almost put Fitz in my list too. I could see it happening. Plus its his contract year, so time to start mounting a case on why we shouldnt re-sign him. Same with Stevie.

Buddy Nix.

He sucks, and the Bills are doomed before the season even starts. Behold, the coming of Armageddon...

Good one as well! :thumbsup:

Maybin!!!!

The punching bag cant be someone that actually sucks. Thats too rational for this place. Gotta go with a good, solid player who people can hate on for not being a superstar.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Im gonna go out on a limb and get a head start here...

"Batten sucks, he makes all of his tackles behind the line of scrimmage!"

There, first to say it about the new guy.

Edited by DrDareustein