Tickets for the home opener/TBD Tailgate XII

I spoke with the ticket office today just to find out what kind of tickets we could get in a block for the opener. I was told we'd probably be in $55/ticket land, section 335 row 31 & up.

Here's the view: http://www.seatdata.com/images/nfl_bills/1024x768/335.jpg

So I put it out there... who would be interested in getting tickets in a block for the tailgate/opener? It'd be our usual gig - pay me (check or paypal) and I'd order them. I'd want to do it pretty quickly though so that we don't get hosed. So by Thursday respond here with a count and if it's popular we'll put it together.

I'll miss Helen more than any stromboli. We all had a blast when they came down for the Bills @ Ravens game last season.

So Rich's list goes something like this...

1) Helen

2) Stromboli

3) through infinity) anything else

infinity +1) Mead

So Rich's list goes something like this...

1) Helen

2) Stromboli

infinity +1) Mead

More like your list is like this:

1) Weak joke attempt

2) Food

infinity +1) Reading comprehension

One for sure, might need a couple more if available, but cannot commit.

Family is preparing for Kalene's (formerly Pebbles) wedding two weeks after the home opener. :thumbsup:

I spoke with the ticket office today just to find out what kind of tickets we could get in a block for the opener. I was told we'd probably be in $55/ticket land, section 335 row 31 & up.

Here's the view: http://www.seatdata....024x768/335.jpg

So I put it out there... who would be interested in getting tickets in a block for the tailgate/opener? It'd be our usual gig - pay me (check or paypal) and I'd order them. I'd want to do it pretty quickly though so that we don't get hosed. So by Thursday respond here with a count and if it's popular we'll put it together.