Bengals-Bills predictions

Yeah they are very mixed up and clueless. They dont get it that the team that is coming in to there stadium WILL TOTALLY KICK THE BUNGLES BUTT :w00t:

Bills 32

BUNGLES ANSWER TO THE LONG ANSWERED RIDDLE 10

Whatever the score, Bills by 17. Bengals get 7 in garbage time. Spikes will be scary.

If the Bills are going to make a run, it's time for Drew to really show up. The entire stadium is going to be watching for #21. Duh. That should result in a lot of 1 on 1 on the 2nd and third receiver. Good playoff practice, weather or not. Any Bills team worth their salt can still go vertical in cold and wind.

This game is pretty well on the Bills defense. Cincy offense isn't bad. Cincy defense has a lot of holes.

Should be fun to watch.

Don't kid yourself, this game is going to be as tough as the Steeler game. Cinci can move the ball and put up points, and their run "D" has improved the last month. My opinion, if we cannot run the ball real well, like 150 yds on the ground, we will loose. Home field for Cinci will also make a difference.

After all that, I say Bills 17-13, a game so close you will not be able to enjoy it until you watch the re-play later

Guest doclaw64

It is going to be the same as always, Bills will down 3 -7 pts with 4 minutes left. The Bengals will have the ball around their 30 drive and will throw a deep pass, Bills intercept and get the ball with 2:40 left and drive start thier drive. They will throw deep to Evans who will make the catch and run it in. At which point I will go crazy jump up and down and get a heartattack... lol. This team loves these heartattack games. My gf noticed that.