J-Lo is available

Albany,n.y.

41 years old and going through her 3rd divorce.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee-atch.

I honestly get a really sick feeling in my stomach whenever I hear about people getting married and divorced so much. Does ANYONE in society honor their vows anymore??

• 2 months later...

I honestly get a really sick feeling in my stomach whenever I hear about people getting married and divorced so much. Does ANYONE in society honor their vows anymore??

Yep the Wifey and I are going on twelve years ... we're very happy ... well at least I am very happy :devil:

Yep the Wifey and I are going on twelve years ... we're very happy ... well at least I am very happy :devil:

You go! :thumbsup: It's really great to see people who are havign success in marriage...that whole institution has really taken a beating over the last thirty years.

Seriously? Most celebrity weddings are career props, nothing more.

Yeah, I'm gradually coming around to that...I think with J-lo and Marc Anthony it bugs me because they're Catholic (or were raised Catholic). To think she's already been married AND divorced three times by her early 40s is on pace for Liz Taylor status. It must start to feel sort of odd by the third or fourth time you say "til death do us part" to someone...how can you take yourself seriously? How will husband #4 find her vows meaningful at all?

Oh well...it's her life lol.