Obama Bailout

heh.. tax dollars to bail out these guys? Always have disliked Chrysler/Dodge stuff. Guess there's a reason with this kind of dedication. Kinda like the "Problem Solver" guy. Need to turn him loose on a bunch of places all over the country.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/chrysler-workers-in-trenton-caught-smoking-and-drinking-during-lunch-breaks-20110713-dk

Edited by Dante

heh.. tax dollars to bail out these guys? Always have disliked Chrysler/Dodge stuff. Guess there's a reason with this kind of dedication. Kinda like the "Problem Solver" guy. Need to turn him loose on a bunch of places all over the country.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/chrysler-workers-in-trenton-caught-smoking-and-drinking-during-lunch-breaks-20110713-dk

I thought you were talking about this:

http://www.13wham.com/news/national/story/Obama-ends-talks-brusquely/wWijQ1Sk-EWgAZfCq2qZrQ.cspx

"and that working with Obama and his team "has been like dealing with Jell-O."

So 2 people are drinking and smoking on their lunch break...and you link it to the bailout?

Good job conner.

So 2 people are drinking and smoking on their lunch break...and you link it to the bailout?

Good job conner.

Wait 'til ....bob posts Youtubes of Wall Street traders doing crack on their lunch break to even it out.

Did you watch the video?

I didn't watch the video, but if it's only two guys, it pales in comparison to the GM videos released about a year-and-a-half ago showing four or five cars/trucks full of guys sucking down their 45oz while ripping from a bong before heading back to the factory. The media didn't pay attention then when it was much worse, and they won't pay attention to this either.

I would also note that in spite of the fact that I may share similar political views with Dante, trying to tie this video in any way, shape or form to the Obama bailout is ridiculous and saturates the relative importance of the video.

I didn't watch the video, but if it's only two guys, it pales in comparison to the GM videos released about a year-and-a-half ago showing four or five cars/trucks full of guys sucking down their 45oz while ripping from a bong before heading back to the factory. The media didn't pay attention then when it was much worse, and they won't pay attention to this either.

I would also note that in spite of the fact that I may share similar political views with Dante, trying to tie this video in any way, shape or form to the Obama bailout is ridiculous and saturates the relative importance of the video.

I agree on that for sure. I watched a little of the video and it was more than two guys.

Good job conner.

Looked like more than two people to me and it wasn't the first time if you actually watched it. Which I doubt. Point is this is being done right on union property and I imagine they have no fear because it's hard as hell to fire them. Anyway dismiss it any way you like. It's a loser company that should have been breasts up long ago. And of course it's just not Obama. Bush didn't seem to fight the bailouts either when he was in power if I remember correctly. But, if Obama or Bush had any real perception of the real world, they would never have bailed out bad companies with bad employees where this crap occurs.

Edited by Dante

Actually this is more like PBills....

Actually it's not. More like OC

Looked like more than two people to me and it wasn't the first time if you actually watched it. Which I doubt. Point is this is being done right on union property and I imagine they have no fear because it's hard as hell to fire them. Anyway dismiss it any way you like. It's a loser company that should have been breasts up long ago. And of course it's just not Obama. Bush didn't seem to fight the bailouts either when he was in power if I remember correctly. But, if Obama or Bush had any real perception of the real world, they would never have bailed out bad companies with bad employees where this crap occurs.

So they wouldn't have bailed out Wall Street either right?

Moron. (DC Tom, all rights reserved.)

I own a company with 115 employees. There's a fair chance at least 2-3 of them went out and had a drink at lunch, or drink in the bathroom. Who knows. I work in an office environment--maybe a few people even went out and did harder stuff. This crap happens everywhere in every company. If you don't think it does, you're living in a dream world.

The very last reason to oppose the bailouts is because a few Chrysler employees toke up at lunch and again, to tie this to Obama, Bush, or Angela Merkel is demented.

Edited by Peace

This crap happens everywhere in every company. If you don't think it does, you're living in a dream world.

Up until 8 years ago, most of my employment was within buildings where the manufacturing was taking place. There was always that handful of employees who dart out on their scheduled breaks to get high. I don't know that I was ever aware of drinking...just dope. On the other hand, sometimes discussing topics with you makes me wish I was smoking dope again, and if you're anything like this in person, I have a feeling breaktime at your company is probably a Bong-a-thon.

(Relax, Skippy. It was a joke.)

Edited by LABillzFan