SDS will be revamping SabreSpace

Looks like the main page has changed but the board is the same.

I did notice that the +/- functions for rating posts worked when I tested it (on a post I should have read beforehand to see if I actually agree with it, oh well, lol). But im not sure if that always worked over there or what.

I did notice that the +/- functions for rating posts worked when I tested it (on a post I should have read beforehand to see if I actually agree with it, oh well, lol). But im not sure if that always worked over there or what.

Thanks for giving the plus sign to my anti-marijuana rant!

Haha I did the exact same thing just seeing if it would work. I've been dying for it on here, it'll be hilarious to see the trolls get their fare share of minus'.

Due to the smaller audience, SabreSpace is the logical "sandbox" choice to do redesigns. I've done half-redesigns a dozen times , but this one will be for real.

Right now, I'm just struggling on how to handle/display the current press articles with anything we generate.

Haha I did the exact same thing just seeing if it would work. I've been dying for it on here, it'll be hilarious to see the trolls get their fare share of minus'.

Yeah I noticed that SabreSpace has the ability to use the positive and negative votes that seem to be an unused part of The Stadium Wall.

Hopefully that can be enabled soon.

It makes sense. New owner..new players..taining camp soon..season starts in 3 months.

You raise a good point...

SDS, have you contacted the Sabres? The way T-Pegs has been going, he may not only finance the web hosting, but a full upgrade too! Before you let them know about your site, you should put the slug logo all over it so theyre motivated to help. :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDareustein