OK, tough guys.. time to fess up.

Quester74

Not so much the song, but the video for "If the world had a front porch" by Tracy Lawrence.

During the second chorus it shows the stars and stripes, an eagle flying, and erupting fireworks; and to me its a very powerful image...

It doesn't bring actual tears, but a there's a mighty lump in my throat whenever I hear Ben Folds Five's

. It's probably the saddest song ever, partly because it's something that actually happened to him.

not a cool choice but an honest one:

If there is a song that could make me cry (I just don't for whatever, I'm sure horrible, reasons - I once had a 15 year stretch without crying, so a song won't do it for me), but this one would come about the closest. I'm sure I've got goosebumps and choked up when listening to this one before.

If there is a song that could make me cry (I just don't for whatever, I'm sure horrible, reasons - I once had a 15 year stretch without crying, so a song won't do it for me), but this one would come about the closest. I'm sure I've got goosebumps and choked up when listening to this one before.

It takes a train to cry... :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xshj-Jvrs8I

I recently listened to Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" while looking at my brand new baby daughter and it made me lose it a bit.

Eeeery Gringo, that song was playing in the operating room when my lil girl came out (c-section), I did not realize it as I was pale and almost on the verge of passing out. When I left the room to follow the baby as you are told to do I heard it and my wife asked the dr "did you guys play that on purpose?" Dr said the radio never gets turned off and that song just happened to be playing. How is that for coincidence? I have it on my ipod and every time it comes on I get the chills.