Buffalo Favored in only 4 games...

MClem06

Remember, oddsmakers care less about winning and more about establishing odds so they will make money.

Not only that, Bob Matthews hasn't had an original thought in years.

My link

You gotta love this. We are 4 point underdogs against Cincinnati??? That's incredible. I've learned my lesson about betting on these types of games on the Bills as anyone who has ever bet on them. So in an effort to hope the Bills turn things around this season I will not be placing any bets on them at ALL this year. That's my contribution to the Bill's faithful. This list of teams that are supposedly better than us this year has got to fire this team up. We are going to sweep the dolphins this year but can we beat the pats and jets in at least one game? That would put us at 4-4 in the division games which would at least get us out of the laughable category...

Can't wait to see Dareus B**ch Slap Brady this season, hopefully more than once.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Bengals have beat the Bills since the '88 AFC title game.

Regular season L @ Cincy 21-35

Playoffs L @ Cincy 10-21

89 W @ Buff 24-7

91 W @ Buff 35-16

96 W @ Buff 31-17

98 W @ Cincy 33-20

02 W @ Buff 27-9

03 W(OT) @ Buff 22-16

04 W @ Cincy 33-17

05 W @ Cincy 37-27

07 W @ Buff 33-21

10 W @ Cincy 49-31

Thinking that free agency would also need to have started before predicting any games. Not that bills will be players in this, but other teams will and maybe he could change it from 4 wins to 2. Maybe he could take away that 1 miami game (that we could win)and like the Jets let us play N.E. 3 times...... what an a$$ clown!

Regular season L @ Cincy 21-35

Playoffs L @ Cincy 10-21

89 W @ Buff 24-7

91 W @ Buff 35-16

96 W @ Buff 31-17

98 W @ Cincy 33-20

02 W @ Buff 27-9

03 W(OT) @ Buff 22-16

04 W @ Cincy 33-17

05 W @ Cincy 37-27

07 W @ Buff 33-21

10 W @ Cincy 49-31

Wow. Dominating a team like that is amazing considering how bad the Bills have been over much of that span.

Actually, there is no error in the schedule. Mathews has inside info from a reliable source that after losing their first eight games, the Dolphins will move (during the night) to New York and become the Jets. They win the lawsuit to use that name, because the current New York Jets are actually the New Jersey Jets.

Since the NFL condones teams naming themselves for a city or state that they are not really located at, perhaps we could rename our local team the Toronto Bills, but still play all our home games in Buffalo.