Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

Chicago, like Detroit, has been run by far left policies since forever. The "progressive" DC leaders are bringing America down the same destructive path. Do I blame Obama for this specific inhuman act? No. But Obama's Chicago "community organizing" presidential credentials have always been a joke and America is clearly running down the dark liberal path of places like Chicago and Detroit. Increasing endless handouts and entitlements only leads to the dehumanization and the destruction of a culture. Not only is there no shame, there's actual gleefulness in causing serious physical pain to the weakest among us.

Nice back track there. If that's how you felt why not state that instead of bringing up some lame correlation between that and Obama.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course not. Palin's not black.

Until he fumbled, I was supporting Herman Cain for president a few weeks ago. I want Perry Fewell as our head coach right now over Chan Gailey. But I'm clearly a racist because I said a mean thing about your hero? You're the Janeane Garofalo of the PPP board. It's true. You just keep feeling good protecting and supporting the liberal run government plantation.

Until he fumbled, I was supporting Herman Cain for president a few weeks ago. I want Perry Fewell as our head coach right now over Chan Gailey. But I'm clearly a racist because I said a mean thing about your hero? You're the Janeane Garofalo of the PPP board. It's true. You just keep feeling good protecting and supporting the liberal run government plantation.

Ha ha now DC Tom is a liberal, and by Liberal I mean not 100% batshit crazy, Tom can't pass the conservative purity test nah nah nah nah nah na.

Ha ha now DC Tom is a liberal, and by Liberal I mean not 100% batshit crazy, Tom can't pass the conservative purity test nah nah nah nah nah na.

He's only here to make personal attacks. He's an ideological pacifist which makes him supportive of the far left agenda as far as I'm concerned.

Guess I didn't get that memo... How did he "fumble" again?? Has anything been proven true of these accusations?? Please tell me as one time Cain supporter, what am I missing???

Guess I didn't get that memo... How did he "fumble" again?? Has anything been proven true of these accusations?? Please tell me as one time Cain supporter, what am I missing???

Instead of becoming a stronger candidate, he's been looking weaker. The way he handled the accusations was fumbling, the fumbles in interviews about China and Libya. He just seems as if he's unsure of himself. It's a disappointing change from the beginning of his campaign where he appeared so solid. He could get me back, but he needs to do a lot of re-convincing before that happens. I do really like the guy a lot. I lean towards the side that thinks the accusations are false or have been blown out of proportion. But you can't look unsteady when facing challenges.

Maybe he can make a comeback though. It obvious that there's going to be someone eventually chosen as the anti-Romney candidate. Right now it's Newt, but that will no doubt probably change once his baggage hits the tarmac.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/06/dean-college-students-suspended-after-beating-video-surfaces-online/

FRANKLIN (CBS) – Nine students at Dean College have been expelled after a student was beaten up in an attack that was recorded on video.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Karen Twomey reports

It happened on the campus in Franklin Friday.

The disturbing video posted online shows a young man confronting another man. Moments later, the first man punches the other, knocking him to the ground and the beating continues.

While the attack goes on, a group of men yell and laugh at the victim as he is knocked to the ground and pummeled with his own sneakers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgbvdFW5qoQ

http://www.nj.com/college-basketball/index.ssf/2011/12/cincinnati-xavier_fight_mars_final_seconds_of_rivalry_game_video.html

"That’s what you’re going to see from Xavier and Cincinnati," Holloway said after the game. "We got disrespected a little bit before the game, guys calling us out. We’re a tougher team. We’re grown men over here. We’ve got a whole bunch of gangsters in the locker room—not thugs, but tough guys on the court. And we went out there and zipped them up at the end of the game."

As things were trying to be returned to normal after the incident, Holloway went up to Xavier's beat writer, Shannon Russell and told her to Tweet that, "Xavier put them in an (expletive) body bag."

:wallbash: