Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a new game called "Targeting"

Well they caught the punks. Of course their being charged as juvenile delinquents. :wallbash:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/unsung-hero-mystery-14-year-old-stripped-suspects-shopping-cart-prevent-stunt-killed-marion-hedges-article-1.971192

Jeovanni, who lives in the Washington Houses, snuck off to the mall Sunday without his mother’s permission, the grandmother said.

He and his alleged accomplice, who hails from the Clinton Houses, were turned over to the city after they were charged in Family Court with assault in the first degree.

Rosario tried calling her son in juvenile detention but “he didn't want to talk to her,” Cespedes said. “He should stay there because he doesn’t obey when someone tells him to do the right thing.”

Jeovanni’s neighbors described him as “the baddest boy in the building” and said he was often unsupervised.

Cespedes insisted her daughter “raised him well.”after his 23-year-old half-brother, who went to college and now has a good job.

“His mother was making sure he goes to school and keeps good company,” she said. “She was always on top of them. She's a good mother."

Your tax dollars at work.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/01/the-predicted-georgetown-shooting-and-the-black-family/

At 9:42 on Halloween night, I sent myself an email. It read: “Halloween shooting.” I had just walked a few blocks from Wisconsin and M Streets in the heart of Washington, D.C.’s Georgetown neighborhood. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone got shot, most likely a black teenager. It was so obvious what was going to happen that I wanted to just email myself a note. There was simply no way, after what I had just seen, that someone was not going to get killed; I think I wanted to predict it just out of sheer frustration. We all know what the problem is. But we just don’t have the guts to speak honestly about the issue of unsupervised black teenagers from broken homes and the havoc they can cause — to themselves and others.

Just before 11:00 p.m., 90 minutes after my email, a black teenager was shot on 28th and M Streets in Georgetown. He is in critical condition.

I had gone down to Georgetown to take some pictures and video of Halloween night, which in Georgetown, at least when I was a kid, meant costumes, crowds, bars and fun. Yet as soon as I got down there, I noticed something very disturbing. It is something we do not allow ourselves to talk about for fear of being called racist.

Then f'ng go do something about it. Adopt a poor black kid that doesn't have parents. Join the community & volunteer the time.

Otherwise, you're still a punk ass racist that's blowing the horn.

You mean like how I make a donation to Big Brothers Big Sisters every year?

So that represents your believes? Because I love the comments...

The problem is !@#$s plain and simple. Guns aren't killing people. !@#$s are killing people. Lack of money does not cause poverty. !@#$s cause poverty. We could redistribute all the money in the nation today equally to each person and in 18 months the !@#$ would be destitute again. Lack of formal education is not the root cause of ignorance. The !@#$ is the root cause of ignorance. We could provide free access to PhD's for everyone and the !@#$ would still choose to drop out of school and commit petty crimes and random acts of violence because that's what !@#$s do.

Then f'ng go do something about it. Adopt a poor black kid that doesn't have parents. Join the community & volunteer the time.

Yeah, like that's going to solve anything. Typical feel-good, everybody wins again, liberal answer. Maybe Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny will run an after school program for at risk youth too?

Wake up and smell the coffee, the answer is race war! HELTER SKELTER!!!

A few comments from the first few pages

1) There looks to be some confusion in linking. Every single crime, is not a flash mob.

2) The "racists if reported!!" thing seems to be some sort of preemptive "i'm not racist" comment despite the fact that you're still making a generalization about people based on their skin color. These youths (some of which aren't identified as black, or inner city or anything of the sort) are stupid kids committing crime. Thats all. Race has NOTHING to do with it. The act would be criminal if it were a black kid, a yellow kid or a white kid. No one has ever suggested that black people don't commit crimes or that white people commit all crimes. So you've effectively constructed a useless strawman.

3) I don't like calling people racists until they actually do racists things. But its very difficult to fight the urge when people point out bad things black people do and scream "see they never do anything!!!" It's almost like some sort of weird defensive racism...

4) Go to any major drinking/college town and you'll see scenes similar to the scene linked third...only its often filled with white kids. I've seen dozens of white kids brawl on the streets of Chippewa in Buffalo. I've seen a dozen kids brawl on the streets in Fredonia. I've been involved in a 15 man brawl in a bar. It happens.

Fine. So I can throw this rule, "Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)" out the window then? It no longer applies? If so, that is cool. Dave is an ass and I get where you guys are coming from. I think my position of asking him to be banned is fair though. He is a dickweed who wouldn't have the balls to man up and say that sort of **** in my face. There is a reason I feel this way, but I won't digress. I am still comfortable in my position. He is breaking the rule and should be banned. It really is that simple.

Remember this post Booster? This is one of many in this thread from October 7th to October 10th where you ask for Dave to be banned over and over again because of his "crusading". You were told by many that you were the one doing the crusading. You are now on a new crusade by stalking me in numerous different threads trying to associate me with Dave's perceived racism. All this for the simple reason that I have stuck up for his right to post additional examples of inner city youth mob attacks in a inner city youth mob attack thread.

You on the other hand are going to threads about NASCAR, Healthcare, OWS etc. and replying to any post I make with some bs that you can relate to this issue and then playing your little game. Can you see where you are wrong here?

Nah, I give. Clearly, most, if not all feel he should be allowed to post. Oh and 3rdnlng it is hard to engage him in debate when all he does is post news articles and never really posts his thoughts on them. However, it is clear he is a racially motivated poster.

Booster, do you remember this? Do I need to remind you that you admitted you were wrong before but now are doing the same thing, over and over again? Do you see why this makes you look really stupid?

Edited by 3rdnlng

Remember this post Booster? This is one of many in this thread from October 7th to October 10th where you ask for Dave to be banned over and over again because of his "crusading". You were told by many that you were the one doing the crusading. You are now on a new crusade by stalking me in numerous different threads trying to associate me with Dave's perceived racism. All this for the simple reason that I have stuck up for his right to post additional examples of inner city youth mob attacks in a inner city youth mob attack thread.

You on the other hand are going to threads about NASCAR, Healthcare, OWS etc. and replying to any post I make with some bs that you can relate to this issue and then playing your little game. Can you see where you are wrong here?

Booster, do you remember this? Do I need to remind you that you admitted you were wrong before but now are doing the same thing, over and over again? Do you see why this makes you look really stupid?

Yeah, I am the one on a crusade. :rolleyes:

Sorry to interrupt yall's pissing match, but I was curious about one thing.

He is a dickweed who wouldn't have the balls to man up and say that sort of **** in my face.

I'm curious which sort of **** he wouldn't say in your face (sorry if that was clear in the original thread). Also, why would he not; is it because you are a big/tough guy, because you are black, or some combination therein?

Sorry to interrupt yall's pissing match, but I was curious about one thing.

I'm curious which sort of **** he wouldn't say in your face (sorry if that was clear in the original thread). Also, why would he not; is it because you are a big/tough guy, because you are black, or some combination therein?

No worries.

Well, my point was that he wouldn't because he is a closet racist. People like that do not talk openly about their views.

I am neither big, tough, or evenly particularly skilled anymore. Never been black.

No worries.

Well, my point was that he wouldn't because he is a closet racist. People like that do not talk openly about their views.

I am neither big, tough, or evenly particularly skilled anymore. Never been black.

Why would a closet racist have issues talking trash to a below average white guy who isn't big or tough? I'm not backing Dave in this hypothetical slap fight, just wondering what your rationale is for asserting that Dave wouldn't dare say anything to your face, given the way you've described yourself? Are you claiming that Dave is even smaller, less tough, and less skilled than you?

Why would a closet racist have issues talking trash to a below average white guy who isn't big or tough? I'm not backing Dave in this hypothetical slap fight, just wondering what your rationale is for asserting that Dave wouldn't dare say anything to your face, given the way you've described yourself? Are you claiming that Dave is even smaller, less tough, and less skilled than you?

Because people like him do not have the guts to talk their trash face to face.

Nice serious answer. You have been following me around in every thread talking schit and trying to connect me to Dave. I quote you in a post where you were trying to get Dave banned because of your perceived notions of his beliefs while you were on a crusade. So, twice in the last 6 weeks you've went on crusades, even after you admitted you were wrong and all you have is a rolleyes emoticon?